6: Real life Vampires dont turn into bats

'vampires'

'Undead evil mythological folks who supposedly roamed the nights, searching for ill-fated victims whose living blood they feed upon'.

Jeongguk dedicatedly read the lines off from yellowed pages of a thick bounded antique book.

Jeon jeongguk was the private secretary of kim taehyung, director of a sub branch of kim corps. Right now, he was in his desk outside taehyung's room surrounded with the usual piles and stackloads of paperworks while he concentrated on the hocus pocus looklike book in his hand. There were more of these odd out of place books spread out on his table. Jeongguk had picked them up on his way to office that day from the local shady looking run down thrift store.

As to why in the world was the corporate slave jeon jeongguk so passionately doing his research on vampire mythology on a bland bleary monday was..

The sound of a door slamming broke jeongguk's reviere. Looking up he saw a red faced enraged man stomp out of director kim's room fuming and muttering under his breathe. Behind him, who apparently was his secretary, a highly embarrassed lady hurried out.

"..the meeting is over i see" jeongguk noted to himself looking briefly at his watch.

"you-you! How could you be so adamant even though i clearly explained my situation!" the fuming man turned around not caring that he was making a public scene and other employees had stopped to witness free drama

"how can you be so heartless!?, are you even a human!?" he continued to rage on despite the complete lack of silence from the room, he was pointing his finger at. His poor secretary tried her best to calm him glancing at jeongguk and others with apologetic short nods" thats enough for today, director please let us leave" she pleaded distressedly.

But director mitabi was showing no signs of leaving so jeongguk sighed and got up to deal with him. Seeing jeongguk walk towards him director mitabi gruntled and changed his mind. " mind you kim, im not forgetting this you devil!"

Throwing a last threat he turned around on his heels- to his secretary's relief and strode towards the lifts. Jeonnguk hurried to see them off but the director paid him no attention and didnt bother exchanging any words. He jabbed the elevator button hardly waiting for his secretary to get in after him.

Jeongguk, left with nothing else to do simply bowed and the young secretary bowed back to him deeply as the doors closed..

The officers murmmered amongst themselves clearing the hallway empty again, but jeongguk was still standing at the entrance of the lift solemn in thoughts

'A devil' the director had called taehyung a devil..Which he wasn't wrong in a way.

Jeongguk had started his tenure as Taehyung's new private secretary just a month ago and even though he wasnt an entertainer of rumours and gossips he had to learn it in the harsh way way how all of the tell tales of his infamous director boss were actually true and on top, upon an accidental discovery recently made, he realise, that there were more to it.

Kim taehyung was a real very much alive or undead debateably, breathing(?) vampire. And as ill fortune as it was, jeongguk had no choice but to continue being here.

Jeongguk had seen taehyung drink a woman's blood. He had seem him knock chicks up until they could barely walk on their own legs. He had been threatened to not quit his job by the same degenerate face expression paralysis pervert.

Kim taehyung was, afterall indeed a demon or devil reincarnate, both in literal and mythological racial sense, a pure emboidment of evil manifestation born out of hell and 20th century capitalism. But jeongguk wasn't one to accept the inferior ground and cower. He was broad minded, open to novelty and loved challenges. Albeit myths and monsters may never had been his field of knowledge but he was willing to do his best and extract as much as information as he can. He wasnt going to admit defeat that easily.