5:101 reasons why you should not stay past work hours

*unedited ver* hey guys :D

///////////////

Intense fear gripped ahold of jeongguk. pupils shrank and face chalky pale, he stared at the totally unbelievable scene ahead of him.

THIS IS FREAKING INSANE.

Jeongguk couldn't believe that his boss Taehyung was into literal bloody sexual BDSM. He clamped a hand against his mouth tightly to muffle any sound and tried to back slowly, hoping with all his heart not to get caught.

He had to get out of there!

Right now!

Jeonggguk pushed himself up, intending to quietly tip toe out of the room. But in his panicked haste he had forgotten the state of his legs which had cramped up from the prolonged crouching. he was feeling like a newborn colt trembling and trying his best not to fall or trip in the dark. Jeonggguk had almost made it to the door, 'I'll stop being gay if you help me survive this oh GOD' he prayed fervently.

But as stated..

Almost.

Just when he was about to reach for the door knob with shaky fingers and make his clean escape, Jeongguk stubbed his pinkie toe against the foot of a Satan knows what furniture.

Jeonggguk, ".......".

after all, turns out that he was destined to be doomed in hell tonight.

Jeongguk's breathe caught up in his throat. instinctively he flung out his hands to catch the falling thing but his leg twisted and footing lost balance causing him to topple down on the floor with a neat resounding crash.

NONONONONONONONO !!!!

Jeongguk's mentalscape rained with a million fucks and his muscles froze like wood.

There was a sudden drop of dead silence where even his heartbeat seemed to have slowed down. A few distance away taehyung's Raven head rose up lazily, and a deep set velvety voice rasped

" You better stop or I'll make sure you regret this your whole miserable life"

Jeongguk who was about to wriggle and make a dash for the door, upon hearing this stilled like a dead fish not daring to even let a breathe. The blood that was hotly pounding just a second ago, freezed in his veins.

he heard shuffling noises and sounds of footsteps approaching slowly and felt his anxiety break through the roof.

Taehyung stopped by the kneeling huddled shadow and folded his arms. Mildly pissed and curious he tapped his feet urgently, demanding,"well?" he said cocking a brow, "not getting up? Why don't you let me see what kind of a fucking peeping tom I've employed"

Taehyung said lowly and jeongguk wished if only he could delete himself out or fucking evaporate right then on the spot. With much reluctance he slowly peeped to see Taehyung with crossed expressions. majority of his profile was obscured in darkness, while His pale collar and shoulders were illuminated by weak moonlight streaming in from the big windows.

Jeonggguk sent his last prayers to Satan this time since God had forsaken him earlier and raised his head

Above him taehyung gave a sound of little startle.

Jeonggguk, "................."

Taehyung"....."

"Hah?? This you jeon? "

Jeonggguk gulped audibly. This is bad.Really bad..

Jeongguk saw taehyung's face, his fine eyebrows arched upwards, hair messed up and thick raven locks falling in generous curls framing it angularly. His white shirt was crumpled, buttons undone to indicate what had happened minutes ago.
Although jeongguk was scared shitless, he couldn't avert his gaze from trailing down the latter's smooth tonned chest and abdomen, the tan skin glistening with a sheen of sweat..