1: first impression is the last impression

T/W: HETERO SMUT AHEAD, SKIP IF NEEDED.

Soft giggles disrupt the otherwise chilly office room as a set of heavily made up eyes look up mischievously. A pair of hands snake down to the zipper of black pants, the expensive fabric stretched across taut thighs, the owner casually leaning back in his chair. He extends his long fingers and brushes a tendril of light gold hair behind a studded ear. The girl giggles again, her blush deepening and winks at him before focusing her attention back to the job at hand.

Dropping her eyes down, she focuses her attention back to the zipper, slowly pulling it lower as she inched her face closer to the impressive dent that met her eager gaze.

Taehyung grunted watching the blonde girl take him in her mouth, his fingers tightened in the mass of fragrant hair as she leisurely began to swirl her tongue around the hot base and way up to the tip. Her other hand caressed his thighs over his pants.

Taehyung leaned over and grasped her. He bucked his hips taking lead of the situation. The action caused the girl to slightly gag around his shaft, her saliva leaking past her lips and dribbling down her chin. She blinked her mascara smudged teary eyes at taehyung, whose lips curled up in a smirk.

"Hmm you liked that didn't you...take me deeper?" He drawled indulgingly reaching his hand down to squeeze her breasts. The woman squirmed, letting out a muffled moan. Guided by taehyung She started bobbing her head, first slowly by delicious degrees then increasing in pase, her tongue and teeth lightly skimming along with the rhythm. Taehyung's jaw hardened another grunt hissing past his teeth. He threw his head back, Eyes closed in pleasure, his raven hair almost falling past his forehead.

After a few more minutes of long and gagging sucks he finally came in hot sticky gushes inside her mouth. Taehyung released his grip from her head and she gulped down the remaining fluids while pulling away with a little pop, She looked up at him, smiling with her misty eyes, a thin trail of white at the corner of her lips.

Taehyung pulled her up, wiping the trail of cum with his thumb. With fluid moments He placed her onto his mahogany desk and began kissing her neck while his hands did their own task of scouring her generous curves and unbuttoning her shirt. She gasped, arching and clutched at him, his shirt wrinkling in her grasp

Taehyung's lips found hers, claiming in an rushed kiss

////////////////////////

Jeongguk let out a gloomy sigh and adjusted his glasses, pushing them up his nose, an unconscious habit of his he did whenever he was stressed or nervous. He clutched an assorted number of files securely to his bosom resisting the urge to tap his feet as he waited tensed and silently in the reception lobby

Truth to be told he was feeling rather heavy and fidgety with a mild sense of foreboding feeling poking faintly at the back of his mind instead of any sort of excitement or enthusiasm. He looked up and around the unfamiliar room, busy unknown faces walking past him, people queueing the reception table while some occupying the sofas made for receiving clients, the lifts dinging every 10 seconds- A typical office scenario in one of the top private leading companies in korea, Kim corporations which dealt with a number of manufacturing lines along with import and export businesses.

Jeongguk had been recently promoted to the the post of private secretary under one of the directors of Kim corporations, specifically the finance branch of the company, after he had shown a rather unexpected and bright record of employment excellence and promising performance as assistant secretary under the directing head of the production sector. All in the span of one year.

It had been exactly one year earlier when he had applied for a job at Kim corps and was hired after a rounds of interviews. To, jeongguk and thousamds of other ambitious fresh youths with high dreams and aspirations from business and management academic background, there was nothing more worthwhile and better than a position at Kim corps, ever expanding multinational Company with branches flourishing and operating almost in all capitals and major cities around the world.