4: curiosity killed the cat...yet again

mentions of hetero smut ahead, skip if uncomfortable.

\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\

The thought dropped like a stone in pond, creating ripples as it sunk down deeper in Jeongguk's mind. His hands paused midway while shuffling the files and similar other instances or situations that felt off for him since the first time he had started to work here floated in like steady waves.

Jeonggguk began to ponder, eyes narrowing behind the thick rimmed glasses.

There were so many occasions and occurances which were simply too weird to pass off as normal now that he thought about it.

But it wasn't that he was slow witted or too dumb to catch on those. It was just that Before jeongguk didn't really have much time to sit and idle think given the hectic rush in his work.

But after today's conversation and jimim's wary alert face had triggered his curiosity greatly and left him with questions that needed an outlet for spectaculation

To start of with, the most weird thing should be... Taehyung's troll like attitude and holier than thou indifference.

Okay fine, this could be blamed on the ways of the human world because kind hearted employees exist only as fictional characters and there's only one director Kim namjoon amongst the seven billion human race.

But still taehyung's persona.. there was much more to it than what meets the eye and somehow jeonggguk felt that jimin knew it..and was hiding some of it

Then leaving his employer's garbage temperament aside, there was another great thing that nagged jeonggguk greatly. The matter with his supposed insatiably seeming lewdity and taste for women.

Was jeonggguk over thinking it? Surely not, he might be a virgin but he had seen enough porn or knew just as well to deem what's normal and what's not.

"ahem" he coughed gently cheeks heated, reluctant to entertain this train of thought because no matter what atfter all its not his business to butt in other people's nut lives but still..

why did all the women who had sex with taehyung go home looking as if they had popped out a whole football team of children.? Not even jhonny sins could accomplish that level of virility no matter how legend of a baldie porn star he was.

Things really were too strange...

Jeonggguk scrunched his brows as a sudden idea flashed

No.. fucking way..."W-what if taehyung does something illegal to girls? As in using weird drugs?!"

The idea gaining momentum in jeonggguk's mind ran a mile per minute "that could explain his terrible temperament!!" he clenched his fists excited flames blazing his eyes.

"afterall drug addicts or shady people arent those types you can get along with nicely Anyway. Also It's not normal for anyone to appear that exhausted or pale, no matter how you look at it unless he's a Fucking vampire hahahahah" jeonggguk laughed shaking his head.

Everything started to fall into place. The seclusion, affairs, heck! It made sense now!.
Jeongguk thought to himself expressions gradually turning grim.
Maybe he could be right..Drug addicts were mostly anti social and bad tempered. It fucking explains everything!

But it has nothing to do with you dumbass. A sudden rational part of jeongguk reminded him harshly. Of course its not his business but if the director and jimin were really into illegal shit , it would affect the company.... Worse...what would happen to the president and director joon's reputation?. Jeongguk's heart raced.