Chapter 21

AUTHOR'S P.O.V

Inside a room there are 3 girls and 5 boys arguing and a 4 particular boys who are just watching them face palmed.

"no he should take her into a 5 star hotel!"Yelled Trish.

"what?!that's lame...he should take her to a flower garden"Jungwon yelled too.

"park would be perfect"Soobin butted in.

"no that's lame too he should take her to ice skating"Sunghoon said.

"she doesn't know how to Skate duhhh"Xylene said sassily.

"just take her to the Zoo"Taehyung suggested.

"that's stupid"Dafi exclaimed rolling her eyes.

"Just take her to Nami Island"Beomgyu said.

"sweet but no"Dafi said.

"umm amusement park?"Jimin suggested.

"That's a great idea"Hanbin exclaimed excitedly.

"yeah bruh"K exclaimed too.

"and after amusement park you should take her into a restaurant for you guys to eat"Seon exclaimed excitedly too.

"that's totally a wonderful plan"Heeseung said smiling.

"what restaurant though?"Seon asked.

"Her favorite restaurant"Heeseung answered brightly.

Tomorrow is Gene's birthday and Heeseung asked them to help him came up with a plan since he doesn't know what to do.

"Thank you guys alot"Heeseung thanked them.

"aww it's ok"Xylene said as if she helped alot.

"you didn't even do anything"Jungwon said making Xylene look at him annoyed.

"whatever"She said.

"stop it you two"Hanbin said.

"always fighting over something stupid"Seon said shooking his head in disbelief.

"well he always start it"Xylene said fighting for her self.

"me?...you were the one who always butt in when you don't have the rights"Jungwon said defending his self.

"oh yeah?...well lemme tell yah mister dimples...i hate you"Xylene said standing up.

"well i hate you too"Jungwon retorted standing up too.

"i hate you more!"Xylene shouted.

"I hate you more more more,more,more and more!"Jungwon shouted back.

"wait isn't that TWICE's song?...you're gonna say more more more more more and more~"Trish said singing the lyrics.

"I hate you!"Both Xylene and Jungwon shouted making Trish jumped on her seat.

Both of them look at each other and murmur a small hmp.

"that's enough...both of you are acting childish...i asked you guys to come here to help me make a plan for Gene's birthday not to fight"Heeseung
scolded.

"say sorry to each other"Soobin ordered.

"yuck no"both Xylene and Jungwon exclaimed.

"Gene will not be happy if she find out that you two is not in a good terms"Hanbin spoke making Xylene and Jungwon sigh.

"sorry"they said looking at each other.

"now that's great"K said.

"you know the saying"The more you hate the more you love"that means there is love between you two"Jimin quoted.

"ohhhh i would probably pass out if i knew that him and her are dating"Taehyung teased.

"aww they would be a cute little couple"Dafi said dreamingly.

"YUCK"Jungwon and Xylene shouted.

"i have a boyfriend duhhh"She said sassily.

"and i like someone else duhh"Jungwon said,the others just laugh because they know someday this two will confess their love for each other,they can't wait to tease them in the future for denying the love between them,they don't have that love now but they're sure that both of them will end up together.

"now that enough...we should continue making a plan"Heeseung said softly.

With that they continue to discuss.

----------------------

WHAAAA IT'S 2021 WHAA I HOPE 2021THE BEST UWU

sorry for any grammatical error and typos

VOTE💚