Chapter 12

Heeseung's P.O.V

We finally reached Sunghoons house, we went out of the car and Sunghoon came to help us,he seems to be waiting for our arrival because he was outside.

"i call them over,we are so worried about you two"He said grabbing Gene's bag before walking in with me and Gene following.

He open the door and we were greeted by a crying Trish.

"Come in,come in sit down"She said crying,is she insane or something,i thought as we took a seat.

"tell us what happened"Jimin demanded warily,his eyes slightly tearing up.

"my parents kicked me out"I told them and this made them gasp.

"they're so cruel ugh"Xylene commented as she is pissed.

"how can they kick out their own son..."Soobin said quitely.

"Gene's parents...they...they disown her"i told them too,they gasp loudly as their eyes widen,Gene began to tear up so i pull her closer to me.

"shhhh now stop crying"i comforted her while rubbing her arms.

"that's more cruel"Xylene commented again.They stand up and headed to us pulling us into a group hug,they're honestly making us feel good right now.

"everything will be fine...we are here to help you"Seon said.

"yeah you can always relay on us we will welcome you with open arms"Hanbin said.They pulled away then went back to where they are sitting.

"Gene you need to rest"Beomgyu said concern about Gene.

"that's right...come Gene i'll take you to the guest room where you and Heeseung will stay"Sunghoon offered and Gene gladly accept it.

"rest well"i said kissing her forehead,they went upstairs leaving me with the others.

"so what's your plan?"Jungwon asked.

"I-i'll try finding a job"I said hesitating.

"and your studies?"Jungwon asked again arching one of his eyebrow.

"i don't think it's good idea to continue it"I said looking down,i really want to finish my studies but with this situation i don't think so.

"you can be a working student"Dafi suggested then Sunghoon came back from upstairs.

"Gene's asleep...she's really tired though"He informed then sat down next to me.

"She's too young to experience this kind of things"I said feeling sad.

"guys think of something positive like after 9 months a baby girl or a baby boy will be here...right?"K said trying to lighten the mood.

"ohhhhhhh you know i think it's going to be a baby boy"Xylene giggle.

"no it's baby girl"Jungwon said.

"baby boy!"

"baby girl!"

"no! baby boy!"

"baby girl!!"

They argue like a old couple making us chuckle.

"that's enough you will wake Gene up...i think you guys should go home now"i said standing up.

"ok then see you tomorrow"they said bidding their goodbye before walking out.

"Hey Sunghoon"i called.

"yeah?"he said turning his attention to me.

"thank you for letting us stay...i promise when i find a job we'll move out"I said gripping his shoulder lightly.

"you can stay here as long as you want...i won't mind"he said

"i'm grateful for that but i don't want us to burden you"i said.

"you're not burdening me...infact i love it when you guys are here"his eyes showed that he really meant what he said.

"thank you a lot"i thanked him.

"it's no problem now go upstairs and take a rest too i know you're tired"he said.I nodded and headed to the guest room,laying beside Gene,i carefully rub her tummy.

"hello there little bean...i can't wait to meet you...i'll try my best to provide what you and your mama need...i'll try to be a good father for you too"i can't believe i'm actually talking to my child right now,smiling i lean and kiss her tummy as well as her forehead then lay on my back slowly falling in a deep slumber.

------------------------

HEY I JUST WANNA SAY SORRY FOR ANY TYPOS AND GRAMMATICAL ERROR JUST LIKE WHAT I SAID IN THE PROLOGUE,ENGLISH IS NOT MY FIRST LANGUAGE SO I'M REALLY SORRY I HOPE YOU UNDERSTAND.

VOTE💚