Chapter 39

2 years later

AUTHORS P.O.V

Gene and her mom is planning something for Kei's 2nd birthday tomorrow,they're debating if the theme is little pony or BT21,Kei loves both of them so it's kinda hard.

"i think we should go to Little Pony"Gene's mom said.

"no no it should be BT21"Gene argued.

"no Little Pony"Her mom argued back.

"She likes BT21 more"Gene said.

"Little Pony is cute"Her mom told her.

"BT21 is cute too"Gene says.

With that they start to argue it's playful not serious though.

"can you two stop it"A stern voice butted in.

"Honey tell her that little pony is more cute"Mrs.Bae exclaimed.

"no dad BT21 is more cute"Gene said as they turn to Mr.Bae waiting for his answer.

"Little Pony?BT21 what's that?"Mr.Bae asked clueless,both Gene and her mom face palmed.

"nevermind"the said in chorus.

"mama...kei wants chimmy"Lil Kei said making her mother,grandpa and grandma turn their attention to her.

"see she like BT21 more"Gene said throwing a cheeky smile to her mother who sigh.

"fine BT21 then"She said in defeat but Mr.Bae stayed clueless.

"what's all of this Pony pony...BT BT...what's that?"He asked making the 3 girls laugh.

"Gwandpa shhhh you dwont know them so just shush"Kei said placing her pointing finger to her lips.

"ok ok grandpa will shush"Mr.Bae said smiling at his granddaughter.

"welp let's go buy the decorations and the ingredients for the foods"Mrs.Bae said then Gene nodded in agreement.

"then tomorrow we will just arranged and prepare it"she adds.

"did you invite our neighbors?"Mrs.Bae asked.

"yes i did mom but of course the one's who is friends with my baby"Gene stated smiling.

"alright better get ready so we can go"Her mom said walking out and went to their bedroom to change.

"should i drop you guys off?"Mr.Bae asked his wife.

"no it's fine you have to go the office anyway"She said as her husband nodded and went to her then kiss her cheeks.

"i gotta go"He said stepping out of the room and headed outside then stepped inside his car and drove off to work.

"time to dress up"Mrs.Bae mumbled excitedly.

------------------------------
After a minute both Gene and Kei is done changing as well as her mom,they went outside and lock the house then stepped in the car,the driver drove off to the mall and they buy the things they needed,after a while they decided to eat at McDonalds.

"what do you wanna eat hon?"Mrs.Bae asked her daughter.

"just cheese burger,2 French fries and water"Gene said placing Kei on the chair besides Gene.

"ok then"Mrs.Says as she went to get the orders,after a while she came back with the orders as they immediately dig in.

"Gene darling"Her mom called out.

"yes mom?"Gene replied looking up to her.

"does Kei ever asked about her father?"Her mom asked looking over Kei who's busy eating her fries.

"well she sometimes ask who's the guy in my wallpaper"She told her mom.

"i told her that,it's her father"She continues.

"she asked why isn't he with us...and...and i simple said that he have work thank god she believed and slide it off but sometimes too i see her opening my phone and stare at his picture"She added.

"she said he's handsome"She also adds chuckling as she remember her daughter's words.

"he is indeed handsome my dear...i hope you guys see each other again,he's the right guy for you,he had done everything for you,even drop out like you said,he's working hard to provide for the both of you,that's why i really like him for you"He mother stated,Gene can feel her eyes watering but she quickly blink it off.

"let's not talk about him right now mom"Gene says,her mom nodded in response as they continue to eat their food.

When they're done eating they immediately went home.

-----------------------
When they arrived they place the things and the ingredients they brought to their places,then they did their activities they usually do.

Right now Gene is inside her room with Kei,it's already evening and it's time for Kei to sleep.

"mama"Kei called out in her tired voice.

"yes my baby"Gene responsed kneeling near the bed,she's not going to sleep yet because her mom and her will talk about the birthday party.

"is dada cwoming on my birthday?"that question made Gene froze.

"i only swe him at pictwures mama...kei wanna swe him in pwerson...he wasn't on my fwirst birthday either"Kei stated blinking her tired eyes.

"i don't know baby dada is so busy i doubt he'll come"Gene lied.

"bwut it's my birthday"Kei whined while pouting.

"don't worry baby soon we'll get to celebrate your birthday with him...now sleep because you have a big day tomorrow"Gene tell Kei,the baby nodded and finally fall in a deep slumber.

"i'll find Heeseung for Kei....and for me"

-------------------------
sorry for any grammatical error and typos

VOTE💚