Chapter 16

"Dami she's my.....

GENE'S P.O.V

"your what?"i asked getting annoyed and impatient.

"my classmate"he blur out.

"wait that's it?"I asked confused.

"well she maybe have a tiny crush on me but i'm clearly not interested with her she's a b*tch,so much different to her sister,Dafi"Heeseung explained warily.Ok now i'm kinda happy that he drop out.I chuckled at my own thoughts causing Heeseung to look at me.

"what?"I asked looking back at him.

"nothing nothing"he said before starting the engine then drove away.

The whole car ride we didn't talk much,it wasn't awkward either we're just enjoying the silence.

After a long drive we finally arrived at the Sunghoons house,we got out of the car with Heeseung's arms wrapped around me protectively.

We went inside and it seems like Sunghoon's not here yet,so we just headed to our room.

"Gene i'm really sorry 'bout earlier"Heeseung apologized.

"it's fine as long as she's not going to ruin our relationship and i believe you,i trust you"i said coldly but i meant it though,then i went to the bathroom to change my clothes.

"she's not going to do anything,i won't let her and she's not treat"i heard him say from our bedroom,i went back to see him already dress in his comfortable clothes.

"she better not because i'll surely dump her face in the mud even if she's Dafi's sister"i said rolling my eyes then lay down on the bed.Heeseung sigh then his hands snaked to my tummy rubbing it.

"Gene seriously don't mind her she's no one to me,i promise"Heeseung said softly before he start singing,i can feel my eyes getting heavy. 

"goodnight princess and good night to you too our little bean"he whispered softly while kissing my forehead and tummy.That's the last thing i heard before falling asleep.

---------------------
I was woken up by a soft kiss on my forehead,it's Heeseung.Sitting up i stretch my arms then yawn after.

"Good Morning Heeseung"i greeted him.

"good morning to the both of you"He greeted back.I notice that he wasn't wearing his school uniform.

"why aren't you wea-"I suddenly remember that he drop out,i sigh.

"i have to go to work love"He said leaning in to peck my lips.

"when are you coming back?"i asked pouting.

"i'll be back at 8...do you want me to bring something home?"He asked.

"hmmmm cookies would be good"i said smiling brightly to him.

"alright then be careful and don't work yourself too much"He said kissing my forehead and tummy before walking out.

i sigh before standing up and headed to the bathroom to do my morning routine after that i went downstairs to see Sunghoon trying to fried an egg.

"You're gonna burn your own house if you continue that"i said startling him.

"oh good morning Gene haha"he greeted awkwardly.

"let me do it"i suggested.

"oh sure i don't wanna burn my house"He said giving me the control to cook.

After i finished cooking we immediately dig in,Sunghoon bid goodbyes as he have to go to school while i was left with his helper Jima who finally came back after her 2 weeks break.

Heading upstairs i get my laptop and notebooks,i took a seat while putting my things on the study table.

"class time"I mumbled opening my laptop then joined the online class that i was in.

------------------

The Class is finally over after 5 hours,i went to the bed and lay myself down.

"it's finally done"i said taking a deep breath then rubbed my tummy.

"are you ok in there my lil bean?...did mama stressed you out?...sorry lil bean"i said talking to my tummy where mine and Heeseungs baby is in,the silence in the room died down when someone knocked.

"Miss Gene?"it's Jima.

Heading to the door then open it i was greeted by a smiling Jima with foods in the tray she's holding.

"come in Jima"I said inviting her inside the room.

"Thank you...i brought your favorite snack miss"She said placing down the tray

"aww that's so kind of you...thank you"I thanked her before grabbing my snack.

--------------

HEY I'M JUST GOING TO WARN YOU THAT THE NEXT CHAPTER WILL HAVE A HUGE TIME SKIP
WELL NOT REALLY HUGE BUT STILL HAHAHA

sorry for any grammatical error and typos

VOTE💚