Chapter 31

HEESEUNG'S P.O.V

"she's............"the doctor started making us nervous.

"Dem tell us already"Mr.Bae said getting annoyed.Wow he knew them,wait i forgot this hospital is under their name great.The doctor then bow as an apology.

"she's out of danger now"he tell us and that made us sigh in relief.

"but she's currently in coma..."The doctor explained.

"SEE WHAT YOU DID!"Mr.Bae suddenly shouted at me making us flinch.

"YOU!...LEE HEESEUNG IS NOT ALLOWED TO SEE MY DAUGHTER AND MY GRANDDAUGHTER!"he remarked.

"You have no right to do that Mr.Bae she's my Girlfriend and i love her...we have a baby too"I protested,fighting for Gene and my baby.

"whether you agree or not that's final...if you come close to the both of them you'll be behind the bars"He remarked infront of my face glaring dangerously to me and i did the same.

"You're just a peace of shit who can't even afford a nice place for my daughter and her child...can you even pay for the hospital bells?"He added,i didn't answer just keep glaring at him,he was telling the truth though,i can't pay the hospital bell and even our own apartment.

"you can't because you're a piece of trash"he said rudely.

"Honey that's enough"Mrs.Bae said rubbing her husband's arms trying to  calm him down.He didn't say anything and turn back his attention to the doctor who was frozen on his spot.

"can we see her?"Mrs.Bae asked.

"not now but later Mrs.Bae we'll shift her into another room"The doctor stated then he bid his goodbye.

"you will not going to see her"the devil said making me clinch my jaw.

"i will see her she's my girlfriend"I said while gritting my teeth.

"not anymore...now get out"he ordered but i ain't following him.

"No"i said stubbornly.

"GET OUT OR I'LL CALL THE COPS"he said raising his voice.

"Honey can you stop shouting you'll wake lil Kei up"Mrs.Bae exclaimed glaring at her husband,if we weren't in this situation right now,we would laugh.

"Heeseung let's just go home"K said grabbing my arms but i protested.

"I'm not leaving Gene...i have to be on her side"i remarked.

"don't be stubborn Heeseung"Taehyung hyung said sternly,i sigh in defeat.

Glaring one more time at Gene's dad before walking out with the guys following me.

"don't worry we'll sneak out to see her here"Xylene said determined to see Gene,that made us chuckled.

"yeah we will do anything to see her"Jungwon said in agreement.

"but what about Kei?"Jimin hyung asked with a worry painted on his face.

"She's safe with Mama...she will not harm her nor that Devil"i stated as we went to the parking lot.

"ohh he's indeed a devil seriously after he disown Gene he'll call her his daughter what the F he have the guts eww"Dafi spat rolling her eyes.

"right...he should be thankfull that he's old and i love Gene so much because if not....his handsome old face would be ruined"Jimin Hyung said darkly.

"we could've beat him though"Beomgyu said.

"yeah but we didn't want to cause a scene so it's better that way"Hanbin hyung said.

"but he beat the hell out of Heeseung"Xylene exclaimed.

"Karma will get him"Sunghoon said shrugging.

"Heeseung i'll go home with you"Hanbin hyung suggested and i agreed.

"well then let's go home and make our plan to sneak out after we rest"Jimin hyung said and we all nodded,with that we stepped in to our cars and drove off to our destination.

--------------------
B*TCH I'LL BEAT THAT OLD MAN HE'S EVIL UGH😡

sorry for any grammatical error and typos

VOTE💚