Author Note

Hello dear readers! If you are here after the book was taken down, I'm sorry you didn't get to read it but I did keep it up for 2 months after it was completed to give everyone time to finish. I do not intend to put it back up on Wattpad so please don't spam me requesting me to put it up again. My taking the book down was not an easy decision for me and it sucks for me as much as it does for you, trust me, it mega sucks I have to take it down but plagiarizers suck more and I can't take the stress of having to check every day to see who has stolen my book and posted it here or other places without my permission and so with much sadness, I plan to move off Wattpad completely.

I've gotten a lot of questions asking about my other books and since my author's notes are now gone with the explanation, here you go: I do plan to get off Wattpad entirely (not that I'll delete my account or anything, I've made some awesome reader friends through this app and I don't want to lose them). Wattpad didn't help me like they should've in regards to the theft, I can't tell you how many times I had to harass them to take something down through several emails that went unanswered until they finally got around to it, and some they didn't even take down, I had to figure out a way to do it on my own. So, I hope you can understand my trust with Wattpad is broken and so I will be taking all my work down and not putting it back up here or on any other platform like it (yes, I do know about Inkitt and Radish and all the others but no, I will not be putting it up there because author's I've spoken to have said they're just as bad). Taking the books down sucks but I have to protect my work, especially because I'm serious about becoming a published author and I can't have people stealing it all the time while I'm going through the publishing process (I will let you know as soon as there's something to know in regards to publishing). I will leave a sample of my books up so if people want to follow me to Patreon until I get my stuff published, they can, but also because leaving the sample up makes it easier to get plagiarizers stolen books taken down since I have a link on Wattpad to prove the stories are mine.

Now then, what about my other books that are up that I'm still updating? Well, I do love my readers. This does suck. Like I said, I am very sad I had to take down my books, I will genuinely miss everyone and the comments and everything, but it has to be done to keep my work safe and for my mental health because people, it is taxing to have to check every day to see if my work was stolen again and go through the process of getting it taken down. It's super discouraging and I can't do it anymore because if I do, I may end up just not writing for any public eyes at all and I don't want to do that. I like sharing my stories with you. So why am I still updating the other stories? Because I genuinely love my readers. I do. And you guys are worth the stress of keeping it up for now. My werewolf series was already started before the plagiarizers came along, my readers already got attached to those stories and characters before this happened, and it just doesn't feel right in my heart to not let those readers finish the story because of other people sucking and I know not everyone is capable of following me to Patreon, so I continue on for you. 

That's why I'm continuing to update those books and The Swan as well. The Swan was already promised to my readers before this happened and I don't break promises, and so I will be completing that here as well. No new books will be posted unless they are sequels of something I already started (The Swan will be more than one book). Other than the sequels for The Swan and my werewolf series, I will not be posting new content on Wattpad, it will be exclusive to Patreon until it gets published and then it'll be available that way as well as on Patreon. This includes spin-offs of other stories, they will also not be posted here. The ones that are series are different because the storyline isn't completed, but others that already have a completed storyline are not part of a series, their spinoffs are not needed to continue the storyline and therefore they won't be published here either. My plan is to finish The Swan books and my werewolf series and once they are completed, they will come down just like my other work has. It doesn't make sense to me to take down parts of series at a time which is why Fated is still up although it's completed. Instead, for that series and The Swan, the stories that continue each other's storylines will stay up until the whole series is finished and then I will take them all down together and unfortunately, you will only see samples of my work after that. 

It sucks for me too, so please keep that in mind before you send me hateful messages and leave hateful comments on my message boards and on Instagram. The only thing that does is make me mute you, it doesn't make me reconsider anything, if anything, it just makes me more at peace with my decision.

To my beautiful readers who have made my life infinitely brighter- Your support through all this means everything to me, your comments mean everything to me, your words of encouragement mean everything to me. Thank you for taking a chance on my books and showing me love, thank you for giving me something to look forward to every day, thank you for encouraging me to keep going. I know that this is sad but I hope you can be happy for me that thanks to all of you, I'm working on getting published when before I wouldn't have considered it. My readers that are able have moved to Patreon with me and they are making things happen for me, they are making my dream a reality, they are watching me grow as a writer and encouraging me, they are giving me more time to write through their pledges. I know you can't all do that and that's okay, I definitely don't expect you to, I only say this because I hope that instead of just being sad, you can be happy for me that I'm able to do things I couldn't before and that my lifelong dream of being a writer is actually really happening. I will not forget your love and encouragement, thank you for being the best readers ever and yes, I promise I will update you when my books get published ❤

If you are able to and want to follow me on Patreon, the link is in my bio here on Wattpad and on Instagram (jaide.harley   don't forget the period in the middle). My Patreon profile gives you a breakdown of what's happening right now, gives you synopsis for the books I have available and completed as well as what's ongoing, and also has the update schedule- all of that information you can see before pledging, so you know what you're getting when you sign up. 

That's all for now, folks, thanks for reading ❤