-6-

All good comes to those who wait.    
   Here you go. Something you've been
                          waiting for.
--‐-------------------------------------------‐-----------------------

[Bip Bip]

[Bip Bip]

[Bip B...]

I turn of the alarm before opening my eyes and getting out of bed. ..... bad idea.. .  my hole body aches and I almost fall back down on the bed, when I feel some strong arms around me. I look up to se who helped me. It's Mew. "Be careful, your still sore from pushing yourself to far yesterday." I push him away after finding my balance. "Non of your business, ai wen (1)"  ....... ok, that was uncalled for .... . ....... he literally helped me out ......... fuck! ... . I walk past him grabbing my towel and a set of clothes before waking into the bathroom and preparing for the day.

After finishing my shower and drying of I reach for my clothes by the sink but ...... .... they're not there. I look around the room to see if I put them somewhere else, but no ... ........ I can't find my clothes. Desiding not to think about how my clothes magically disappeared I tie the towel around my waist before opening the door ........ .... "Ai hee-ah!! (2)" ... . Leaning against the doorframe is Mew, holding my missing clothes. He chuckles for a moment before walking closer and making me back up. Before I know it I'm pind up against the bathroom wall and his face is only a few meters away.

         ........ .... .......... .. ....
     .... ..close! ..... ......... .. ....

    "Yet mung!! (3)"

I punch him right in the face.He falls back back and I use the opportunity to grab my clothes and push him out of the bathroom and locking the door. ..... what the fuck just happend! ........ it doesn't matter, just shake it of ... ..... . I put my clothes on and walk back out, luckily Mew already left. I grab my bag and my phone before heading out.

While on my way to the faculty building I I realize that I stil haven eaten anything so I deside to stop by a food stall close by. Sins its stil relatively urly there's not many people around so I dont have to wait long until it's my turn. I deside to order some steamed chicken on rice and sit down at a table close by. After I'm finished eating I pay for the food before continuing on my way to the faculty building.

When I get inside I see a few other student standing around and chatting. It doesn't take long to find Mild. "Ai' Gulf!" I walk up to him before hitting him in the back of he head. "Mmmhhh" He puts his arm on the back of his head and starts rubbing the place I hit him. "Óoi. what was that for?" "Being an idiot" ........ .... but he's not..... he's just ...... ...................... ......... anyway, I shouldn't have said that ....... I feel so bad..... . Then somone pats me on the sholder. "Watdee (4)" Turns out its Boat. "Watdee." "Do you know what Phi' has planned for today?" ...... I realy hate stupid questions..... . "Ai' mung! (5) If you dont know, why would I! Realy Mild use your brain." He looks a bit deflated but pops back when Boat awnsers. "Phi' didn't tell us, he only said to meet here today." Then Mild throws his arm over Boats shoulder. "See Gulf, that's how you awnser a question." I take a step forward and make myself seem bigger. Mild jumps behind Boat but it doesn't take long before steps out and make an uncomfortable laugh, before waiving his hands infront of himself. "Ei ei ei, calm down we're all friends." "Humph." I just role my eyes, but before I can say anything Phi' Song begins to speak. "Sawatdee nung', your all probably still tierd from yesterday so today we'll be doing some team exercises as well as an initiating quiz to measure your level of knowledge related to this field and to help the teachers plan the coming school year. There's no reason to be afraid though, this test is just for getting a base line of your knowledge and won't effect your grades at all. Now let's start."

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
                                                26th of April

    Dear diary

I was supposed to write yesterday, but I was so tired I couldn't even stand properly after playing football for so many hours.

Today I woke up at the right time, i might finally be getting used to sleeping in the dorm. What I won't get used to tho is Mew. He was acting pretty weird this morning so I kind of punched him in the face and ran away.

But at least I got to the faculty in time. We were doing many difrent exercises, some easy some changing, but most were pretty fun.

After that we were tested on how much we already know about sports science.

Now we're waiting for the results and after this we're finished for the day. We might go get something to eat and after that who knows.

    - Gulf Kanawut

                                           signatures = 34
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

I close my diary and put it in my backpack. Then I start looking around for Boat and Mild who both had to go to the toilet. Most of the freshmen are sitting around and talking while waiting for the results. Phi' Song and the other seniors on the other hand are busy going through every test sheat and counting their scores, even Phi' Bon, who doesn't seem like the smart type, is helping.

Then I hear somone shouting my name. "Ai' Gulf, Gulf, Gulf!" Knowing there's no one other then Mild with such an irritating voice I turn around to se Boat and Mild walking up to me. "Ai wen, (1) why are you so loud." Mild just smiles. "Anyway, it looks like the seniors are done checking the awnsers." I turn back to see people gathering by the seniors and then we head over. When I get closer I hear Phi' Bon and Phi' Song talking to eachother. "Are you sure this is correct?" "Chai, (6) I checked, its correct." Then they turn towards us freshmen and Phi' Song steps forward. "Nong', we're finished looking through your answers. You did well. Most of you got around 35-50% right, and that's fine, this was just a test to see how much you already knew.  The results were expected sins you hadn't gotten anny time to prepare. There were some people who stood out though. Some of you got around 50-60% right and one person even got 83%. It was a bit suprising though, we didn't expect somone would get so high a score, and especially the person who has been late two days in a row." That's when everyone turns to me.

     ........... fuck ........  .......... what am I supposed to do ....... .

I feel my hole body tense as people continue to look and whisper. Everything stops for a moment, before Phi' Bon clear his throat. "Tomorow you are to meet up outside the faculty building and prepare to get sweaty. You're done for the day." After saying that he emidietly waks away. It doesn't take long for people to start chatting and wandering off. "Ne^e! (7), who would have thought you like to study?!" I raise my arm and emidietly hit Mild in the back of his hed. "I dont, I'm just naturally better then you." That's when Boat steps between us and plases one hand on my shoulder and the other on Mild's. "Let's get something to eat." Mild, probably wanting to tease me more, tries to object. "but..." "no buts, let's go." I give Boat a nod and we begin to walk away. Mild, stil a bit shocked, is almost left behind. "Hey guys! Wait up!"

We sitt down at a table by the the food stall and start eating. "I still can't believe how good you did it on the test." Boat swallows his food before talking to Mild. "I know right. Didn't think Gulf would be the smart one in the group." "Yeah, how are you so smart Gulf?" I just huff. ....... time to lie.... . "I'm just born smarter." ........ .. not true .......... ...... I actually studied my ass of to getting into this faculty........ ...... but of course my  stupid personality can't just admit that ...... . I'm brought out of my thoughts when Boat speaks up. "Hey Gulf, isn't that your roommate?"

--‐-------------------------------------------‐-----------------------

(1) ai wen = basterd
(2) Ai hee-ah = son of a bitch
(3) yet mung = fuck you
(4) watdee = informal hello
(5) ai mung = hey you! (rude)
(6) chai = yes
(7) ne^e = heeeyy (emphasizing the sentence)