-10-

I am so sorry it took  SO long for me to release the next chapter. I realy struggled with writing and often had to delete huge parts that I wasen happy with. But it's finally out. I'll try to upload more frequently.
--‐-------------------------------------------‐-----------------------

           .......... .......................

                   .......... .....

     ................ ..........

                      ...... ..............

       "Phi' Dr. How is his ankle?"

     ............ ..... ..........

                    ....... ......................

              .............. ....

"It's not that bad, luckily he dosen't need a cast."

                     ......... ..............   .........

          ...........  ...... ............

               .... .........  

Opening my eyes, I try to look around, but everything's hazy and my headache makes me feel like I've been hit the side of my head. I place my hands behind me and slowly push myself up before rubbing my eyes to adjust to the light. Then I hear a worried voice to my left. "AI' Gulf! Are you okey?" The voice moves closer and when I finally open my eyes all I can see is a pair of worried eyes looking at me and the only thing I can do is look back. Then I shift my focus from his eyes to his sharp nose bridge that leads to his slightly buttoned nose. Form there my eyes travel to his strong jawline and defined chin before traveling back up to his small lips that seems to curve up even when he's worried. Then I suddenly feel an urge to look away and as I do I hear another voice speak up. "I see you're awake nong' Gulf." Turning back, I look past the worried face in front of me to the doctor standing behind looking at some papers. "Khrap (1) Phi'." Then he looks up at me. "That's good. Your foot was bruised and a bitt sprained, nothing to serious, but I would advise to not put to much weight on it and take a breake from strenuous activities." I give him a nod. "Khrap (1)." "As for why you passed out, it's a combination between being to stressed mentally and pushing yourself to far physically." Feeling exposed I look down to my hands sitting in my lap. "Khrap (1)." "Now you should go back to your dorm and rest. Let your roommate help you back."

........ ...... wait what ...... .... . I turn back to the person sitting beside me and sure enough it's Mew. .... .. ........ wait ....... .... so the person that I was looking at urlier was Mew! ......... ..... shiaaa!! (2) ...... ... ................. I didn't even notice...... .

Before I can say anything Mew awnsers. "Chai (3) khrap Phi'." Then he l puts my right arm over his shoulder, plasing a hand on my back to help me up. Then he leads me out the door and back to the dorm.

The walk is quiet, too quiet, but I dont have the energy to do anything about it, I just continue letting him help me. Surprisingly he doesn't pull or walk to fast and his grip isn't firm but gentle. I dont lean on him though, even though I'm extremely tied and almost have no strength left in me, I dont lean on him.

When we get to the door I place my hand on the handle, but Mew puts his own hand on mine, effectively stopping me from opening it. "I'll get that for you." To tierd to argue I look away for a moment before noddingmy head. "Mmmhh." His face seems to light up and he gives me a small smile before opening the door. Suddenly feeling determined to remove his smile, I walk through the door and emidietly turn around. ....... it's not like I'll just accept his help ......... ... . I look him directly in the eyes for a moment before smirking. Then I pull my right arm out of my pocket revealing his keys and emidietly close the door, locking him outside. It dosent take long before he starts knocking. "Arai wah!!! (4)" //knock knock knock// "Ai' Gulf " //knock knock// "Open the door!!" //knock// I walk to my closet and take out some clothes before heading to the bathroom to take a shower and get changed. When I get out of the bathroom then knocking has stopped and an eerie silence fills the room. Desiding not to waste the opportunity I grab my diary and sitt down by my desk.