-3-

"why do you wanna studdy in Bangkok then?" There it is, the question I knew would come. I dont realy know what to awnser, I .... why am I here .... "I guess I  just wanted a change of sceanery" I say as I look away. .... yeah, just a change of pace...

    ....

Notecing how I zone out, Mild tries to lighten the mood that has now become eerie. "Sooo Boat, you got a girlfriend?" Boat who was alsow in his own thoughts is a bit surprised by the question, but awnser shortly. "Nah, I'm to busy." "Huh seriously. What about you mister handsome?" ... what should I awnser... I dont really wanna talk about it. 'Sigh'. "I dont realy wanna be in a relationship right now, I just wanna focus on my life for a while." LIE. He pouts as the waitress comes back with the food. "You guys are no fun, oh well, that just means we can hang out more!" I chuckle "like I want to hang with you guys." BRAIN STOP .... why do you do this to me. He looks at me teasingly. "Oh, I know you do." That's when Boat who's been quiet for a while starts laughing. Here we go "What's so FUNNY." He continue laughing so hard he starts to cry. "Khot hort, it's just that you look like a married couple, 5555." Apparently that's all it takes to brake Mild cause he emidietly starts laughing. I dont realy like where this is going sins I know myself, this is not going to end well. "555... The next one that laughs is gonna lose an arm!" That emidietly shuts them up. "Chill dud, it's just a joke." Mild says as he leans closer and pats me on the back before looking down on the food. "Now, let's eat!"

After we're finished eating the food we notice that wi still have around 15 minutes left so we deside to take our time while walking to the building. Walking past the park from yesterday we turn around the corner when.. worm. NOT AGAIN! I feel th coffee burning my skin. SERIOUSLY .... WHY IS THIS HAPPENING!?!?!? I look up from my shirt to find my one and only roommate. "YOU SERIOUSLY DONT KOW HOW TO LOOK WHILE WALKING DO YOU!!!" He looks taken aback by my reaction. "Khot hort, I'm not doing this on purpose,  really." I would use energy to try to resist the anger, but Mild and Boat already used up my tolerance for today, so I dont realy give a shit. "You SHOULD be sorry, this is the SECOND time you've spilled WORM coffee on me. Do you PLAN to make this an everyday THING!?" He looks at me apologetically. "I'm really sorry, it was an accident." I've had it for today. "Well sorry won't fix my coffeestaind shirts, now will it!!" The guy beside him, who's been quiet, suddenly speaks up. "Hey, he said he was sorry!!" I stand my ground when I hear somone coming. "Hey, what's going on!?"

Two guys come walking up to us. Recognizing one of them as the Phi' from the queue I stand down. "Sawatdee khap Phi' Bright." My roommate said to the other guy. I soon follow suit. "Sawatdee khrap." The Phi' from the queue turns towards me. "Sawatdee, I'm Win and this is Bright. Now what's going on?" Mild dedides to speak up, probably knowing I'm not in the mood. "Sawatdee khrap Phi' Win, Phi' Bright. I'm Mild and this is my friends Boat and Gulf. We were walking back form lunch when that guy bumped into Gulf and spilled his drink on him." Phi' Win sighs befor turning to my roommate. "And you?" "We were walking to get a snack, when we turned the corner and I bumped into Gulf and spilled my coffee on him. It was not the first time eather. The same thing happend yesterday so its understandable that he's mad." After listening to what he says, Phi' asks: "Enything else?" My roommate looks away for a moment. "He alsow just so happens to be my roommate." Everyone is frozen in shock for a moment. "WHAT!!" They all yell. But then hear laughter behind me and turning around I see Boat and Mild dying of laughter. "Bro, you have the worst luck, 555." Is all Mild kan say as he holds his stomach. I walk up to them before hitting them both on the back of their heads. "Mmmmh, you guys realy want an urly grave dont you!" They try to stop laughing, but that just makes them laugh more. I raise my fist to hit them when somone grabs my arm. I turn around to see who it is, ready to hit them, when is se its Phi' Bright and emidietly stop myself. "That's enough." He says with a stern voice as he let's go of my arm. Boat and Mild emidietly looks up and stops laughing. He continues. "Let's make it like this. Mew you lend him your shirtand use my jacket instead,  then sins you guys are roommates and should get along, you'll wash his shirts that you staind and if they dont get clean, by some new ones. Whil you nong' Gulf will stop being hostile to nong' Mew, okey?"Me and my roommate, which apparently is named Mew, look at each other before answering. "Chai kharp." Phi' Bright takes of his jacket and gives it to Mew while Phi' Win looks relived as he walkes up to him. "Okey, then nong' Mew take nong' Gulf to the infirmary in the nearest faculty building,to see if there's a burn. We have to go now. Se you around."  We all 'wai' at them as they walk away. Mew turns to me. "Then lest go." And I reluctantly give him a nod before turning around to my friends. "You guys go ahead, I'll meet you there before it starts." They both nod and walk of. I turn back to Mew and the other guy, which I guess is coming along, and we start walking.

The walk to the infirmary is quiet sins we dont realy have anything to talk about. When we get there Mew knocks on the door, but no one awnser. He knocks again and stil nothing. Then he opens the door and walks in. Me and the other guy look at each other before we both head inside. Mew who has apparently been looking around, comes up to us. "There's no one here. Kaowah  you go see if you can find the nurse, I'll take a look at the burn." Kaowah smiles. "Sure thing." And then he's off. Mew walks up to me, grabs my arm and leads me to a bed. "Sitt down on the bed so I can take a look at the burn" 'Sigh' I reluctantly do as told while he walk away to grab a first aid kit. When he gets back he looks at me for a moment. "Well I can't treat the burn when you shirt on." Baiting down a snarky comment I agree. "Fiiinnnee." Then I start to unbutton my shirt. After I finish opening my shirt I look up at Mew. He's shocked. "Didn't you treat yesterday's burn! It looks badly burnd." I look down at my torso. Its read and there's missing some skin. I just shrug. "It's not that bad." Whit this he gets angry. "How can this not be bad, you have a huge BURN on your chest!" I feel my blood boile. Here we go, another thing I'll feel bad about tomorrow. "Well EXCUSE me! SOMEONE, was getting ON my nerves YESTERDAY,  so I was a tad bit DISTRACTED!!" .... Mew does not take that well.

He grabs a hold of both of my hands and push me  down on to the bed. "Can you stop your GOD DAM TEMPER TANTRUM so I can treat the BURN!!!"

I shut down.

...... .  .... this is how it always is .. .....
                 ..........   ...... ..            .... .
          ............ .  ........     ...... ...
   ...  ........ it always ends this way ........ ..

..... . .... its MY FAULT ...
          ....   ....... .                      
                   .......... ...   . ........
      .....   ....... ..  I always do this ......  ....

.... can't I just get along with peole and be happy ............  ... ......
        ... ....... ......

                      ..... ...  .  .......   ......  ..
.. is that realy TO MUCH to ask for .. ....
          ...... ....    .........  ...... ...

        .......  ...........   ....       .....   ... ........
                 ..... .  ...... ..    ......

...... ...  .... why do I always make myself hated .. ........ ....

     "....g.lf."

        "..    ........ .ulf....  .."

  "...  . .....Gulf."

Realizing where I am, I look at Mew on top of me now with a worried look in his eyes. I quickly regain my composure as I push him of me. "Let's just get this over with." It takes Mew a moment before he awnsers with a nod and starts treating the burn. Its quiet, maybe to quiet, but now I'm to exhausted to even care. After a while Kaowah comes back with the nurse and Mew changes into Phi' Brights jacket and hands me his shirt before they both take their leave. The nurse walks up to me and I explain what happened to her while she continue treating my burn. When she finish I thank her before heading towards my faculty building.