-5-

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
                                               25th of April
    Dear diary

Even after jogging I still didn't sleep well. I guess it was just one of those days. You know, when your thoughts starts spinning and dont stop.

The thoughts of me

The thoughts of my life

The thoughts of everything that happend

The thoughts of 'them'

Of him, of her

Of us

I think of all of them

And how they hate me now

    ......

Anyway, I didn't sleep through my alarm this time. I woke up urly, got ready for the day and had a small breakfast. I think there'll be some games or competitions today which is nice. I really wanna push myself today and stop thinking.

    -Gulf Kanawut

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

When I finish writing Mew appears behind me and leans over my shoulder. "What're you doing?" "Shiaa!" I emidietly close the book and shove it in the drawer, before turning around. "None of your business asshole!" ..... I wanna hit my head in the wall .... ...... why do I have to be like this first thing in the morning ........... I didn't want him to see that book, but ..... that's not a reason to shout at him ........... Shiaa! ..... now I feel bad ...... . Not realy wanting say anything worse, I grab my bag and walk towards the door and without looking back I sigh. "I'm leaving." I'm about to take out my phone when I remember that I charged it last night by the bed. Turning around and walking back to my bed I see Mew still standing in the same spot whith a pusled look as I walk past him to get to the bed. I grab my phone before almost running back out the door.

After walking out of the dorm I take a look at the time on my phone. 06:30. Shiaa. I still have 1 and a half hour til I have to meet up at the faculty. Having nothing to do I take a walk. When I get to 'THE' park, I deside the safest course of action is finding a tree to sitt by. I don't want enything like what hapend her last time to hapen again, this is my third shirt. Luckily the park seems mostly empty since it's still urly. Finding a tree a bitt away from the path with a nice shade. I walk up to the tree, sitt down, close my eyee, take a deep breath and listen to the birds that slowly start waking up. I plug in my earbuds and start listening to some calming music. While listening to the music I start to feel really drowsy, I guess I'm still tired. .... it gets difficult to think as a waive of relaxation comes over me and before I know it I'm out like a light.

....."ong"....
    ......"no..g"...
         ...."nong"...........

  ...."hey nong".....

     ....."you'll be late"......

..... mmhh ... ...... w..hat....

I open my eyes and look at the person standing in front of me. Recognizing him emidietly I give him a wai. "Sawatdee Phi' Win." He gives me a worried smile. "Why are you sleeping here? It's not good for you nong' Gulf." Feeling a bit embarrassed about sleeping in the park I awnser with a bit more attitude then needed. "I didn't get much sleep last night and went out a bit urly, so I fell asleep here." He chuckles and sitt down next to me. "Why not just sleep in your room?" "Non of your DAM business!" ..... why do I always wake up on the wrong side, even if there's no bed ....... . Suddenly he hits me in the back of the head. "Mmmmmhh, stop it with the attitude!" "Yet mung! (1)." Taken aback by my words he looks away. I try to se what he's looking at  but can't se anything except for the tall trees, green grass, a few bushes and some flowerbeds. Desiding to look around more see the clear blue morning sky, a few birds looking around for food and a man walking his dog.