2-Past Injuries

The message said:

"I've heard you and Lois moved to Japan".

Y/N checked the contact and it was a conversation with a last message two years ago and it was from him. It was the person that he didn't wanted to message him, but she did.

From the uncertainty he left the message on seen and tried to go back to sleep but he couldn't, half a hour later he got out of his room. Lois was sleeping and Ms Joke was already up and was cleaning the storage room a bit. Gently he said good morning to her and went downstairs , the  squeak from the stairs will always bother him.

He went directly to the kitchen, grabbed a bowl, milk and a chocolate cereal with a Japanese pro hero as mascot and he served it on the bowl. Carefully he went to the living room and sat on the couch, luckily Ms Joke had a TV in there. He grabbed the controller and searched something of his interest on the channels  but it was just only local programing and, for someone occidental, they were really weird and they weren't playing any anime of his interest, most of the ones he liked where on prime time. Finally he left the news channel  and started eating.

"On the last days All Might has been seen doing his hero labor near the coast city of Musutafu." The news host was saying as images of a blonde tall and buffed man and with a huge smile on his face saving some people.

Y/N's mind was a mess on that moment, between the message and the dream he had that night his stress levels skyrocketed thanks to that. He thought and though but he couldn't get to a solution for both problems.

He barely finished his breakfast, they're were eleven on the morning when finally Lois woke up, that girl really sleeps a lot (well, she goes to sleep at 3 am). She went downstairs with her tired expression of all mornings.

"Hey." She greeted on a tired tone.

"Hey." Replied Y/N on a bad tone.

"And now? What happened to you?" She asked confused.

"Nothing, nothing." He lied.

"Do you think I'm stupid? I've known you for a long time and I can see something is up with you."

Y/N sighed, he knew she was right . They both know each other since middle school and she knew perfectly when he was upset or sad  so it was no use lying or making excuses because he know she would know about the thing with that person.

" You-know-who sent me a message." Y/N finally said after meditating it for some seconds.

" Who You-know-who? You have a lot of You-know-whos." His friend said.

"That You-know-who." He said a little annoyed for having to mention that particular person.

Loise's expression intermediately changed when she realized who Y/N was talking about , and she wasn't happy that she decided to contact him "Oh no, What does she want?" She said.

"I really don't know, i left the message on seen." Y/N replied.

"We have to know what she wants, remember that she did things to me too." Lois said.

"Yeah, I know." During the rest of the day Y/N tried to respond the message but he couldn't for the fear and nervousness. Lot of bad memories filled his head, until the night he grabbed some courage and could answer the message.

"Yeah, What do you want?"

Not much time passed for that person to reply: