5- The Other One

It was wednesday and everything went as usual, attend classes, then go home, do some homework and finally rest some time. That afternoon Y/N was walking arround the living room nervous as Lois was watching him sitting on the couch.

"Just call her, if you don't do so that date will never happen" She said annoyed from seing her friend like that.

"I know, It's just that i get too nervous" He responded.

Inmediatly the girl got up and slapped him hard,  leaving a red mark on his cheek.

"Hey! What was that for?!" He complained while rubbing his cheek.

"For you to  leave your to leave your paranoia and call her once and for all. You have her number, it's just calling her!" Lois said.

"Okay, alright".

The boy looked at his phone for a few moments, meditating on his future actions, on his screen he just had the contact of that blue-haired girl who had moved his mind so much. He took a deep breath and dialed her phone.

The call came in and rang for a few seconds, he thought about hanging up with the idea that she wouldn't answer until someone responded.

"Hello?" Her sweet and unmistakable voice was heard on the other side of the line.

"Hey? Nejire?" Y/N responded extremely nervous.

"Y/N?".

"Yeah it's me, sorry if I scared you hahaha".

"Oh don't worry, I'm glad to hear you. How have you been?".

"I'm good, and you?".

"I'm good, good. I just wanted to know what's the plan for this Friday".

"That's exactly what I wanted to ask you. What would you like to eat?".

"Mmmmmm, Well, I just heard about an Italian restaurant that opened near the UA and I would like to try it.What do you think? You like italian food? How are you used to eat in the West?"

Nejire continued with her curiosity for some moments more but at the end they agreed on that italian restaurant that had seaview as well, so it seemed like a good idea for the date.

"Great, I hope that the month's allowance its enough to pay the bill" Y/N thought as he tried to put in order his personal finances.

"Perfect, so we'll go on friday after school" Finally said the guy.

"Of course! See you on school!" Nejire happily responded.

"See ya" With shyness the guy hanged up the call, Lois that was watching TV, still on the living room and had heard all the conversation between those two lovebirds and then noticed that "help me" look on her friend and then she shot him one of her typical "you're an idiot" looks, she cleared her throat and said.

"I will not lend you any money for that, not a single dime".

"Oh, come on!" The boy responded frustated.

The rest of the week went normally, Everyone had been concentrating on classes and their activities that they didn't realize until Thursday arrived that the first week of school was finally ending. That day at the first hour class, professor Hound Dog gave his class as usual, but as the first week was comming to an end it was necessary to clarify some logistical issues of the classes and he began to give them instructions for that day's activity.

 That day at the first hour class, professor Hound Dog gave his class as usual, but as the first week was comming to an end it was necessary to clarify some logistical issues of the classes and he began to give them instructions for that day's act...