6- Little Pleasures Of Life

It was finally that day, it was Friday. Last day of the first week of classes, and the day when Y/N would have the date with Nejire. They had already been talking to each for a while in the classes, however, it was the first time that both of them were going to be able to be completely alone and  in a closer way to what they had been doing during the week. On another, more problematic side, he had to attend the summons with the director for the fight the day before, something that could turn for the worse if the punishment was very severe, although he had the small relief that he was not the one who started the conflict.

The two friends headed normally to school, only with the summons Y/N was going to arrive late at the first class .On the way to the director's office, he had to go through the laboratories of the support items course, where by surprise a huge explosion caught him, causing him to fall to the ground, luckily it was just that, he was just left covered in ashes.

On the way to the director's office, he had to go through the laboratories of the support items course, where by surprise a huge explosion caught him, causing him to fall to the ground, luckily it was just that, he was just left covered in ashes

While he  was passed out he heard a female voice.

"I'm sorry! I'm really sorry!" She said.

When the boy opened his eyes, he saw a girl with long purple hair, a little short, and a crowded skin. She was wearing her support items course uniform coveralls and had goggles, and rather long eyelashes.

"I was doing a prototipe and it flew off and then it exploded" She apologised.

Y/N recovered and got up calmly from the floor "It's okay, I'm okay" He told her. He didn't realize it, but the girl blushed a little when she saw him. Without saying anything, she ran out and went back to the laboratories.

Inside, the girl slammed the door and stood there for a few seconds, one of her classmates was looking at her carefully, she had curly blonde hair and much longer eyelashes than the first girl.

"You won't believe what just happened!" She told her classmate.

"Drop it, Azu" The blonde girl responded.

"I ran into a cute guy on the hallway".

"Isn't this anothe one of your platonic crushes?".

"I don't knooow..." Azu responded slurring her words a bit.