3-The Party

*FLASHBACK*

Lois was entering her classroom when, as the same as happened with Y/N she was surprised of the cleanness and the order it had, there where already a bunch of people there and whereas her friend she could arrive on time to classes, calmly she went and sat on her chair. Seconds after that someone sat in front of her and she heard a very familiar voice.

"Hello  Lois!" It was Mirio that with his smile of always was greeting the blonde girl "We're on the same group! haha."

Lois smiled, she was glad someone known was on his group "Mirio! Hello!" She greeted him.

Both of them stayed chatting a bit while their teacher arrived, some minutes after a tall, buffed with short grey hair man that wore a blood red suit with some tubes on his back entered the room. Immediately all the students  sat on their places and kept silence.

The man looked at the group with a serious expression and with a grumpy face to the group, he put some papers on the desk that was there, then stood in front of the class  and with the seriousness he demonstrated he talked to the group

"Good morning class, I'm your head teacher Vlad King, welcome to the hero course. You might be the group B but that doesn't retract that you can become as great heroes as the ones from class A." He said.

After a brief general explanation of the course, the teacher told them that on that first day they would make some little training tests to see how they we're physically. He asked them to change to their gym uniform and to head to the main courtyard of the school. Fortunately all the group listened and after more less twenty minutes they we're already changed and outside. Curiously, across the courtyard the guys from class 1A we're there with the homeless looking hero who made the questions to Lois and they were doing the same exercises.

Lois also was able to see that on that group it was the pointed-eared guy that she helped  on the entrance exam, but he seemed to be annoyed by a curious girl with blue hair that didn't stop following him. She also saw a big problem there, not far from those two she noticed a certain girl of brown hair and obviously this didn't made  happy the blonde girl, she now knew why she had sent the message and didn't looked good.

Vlad King called to start with the exercises and Lois tried to not think about that and concentrate on the activities, they weren't that hard, they were basic middle school physical tests : throw the ball, 100 meter race, force gauge, squats and crunches.

On a little break that the teachers gave to the groups, Lois saw Mirio talking with the pointed eared guy, his pointy and purple hair with a emo type hairstyle that almost covered one of his eyes, ans she approached them. The guy seemed really uncomfortable and nervous when he noted her presence there.

 The guy seemed really uncomfortable and nervous when he noted her presence there