The dream

Sarah woke up and looked at clock on the wall. '3:15 am' it showed."Ughh... Again!! How many times do I have to dream of him, it just makes me wanna see him in real life but yeah that's never going to happen" she sighed. It wasn't the first time she was dreaming of him, jet black hair that looked really soft and
silky, deep brown eyes that were peaceful to look at, full red lips and skin, pale skin that were unnaturally...beautiful. In no time she fell for him but he doesn't even exist and she doesn't know why she started seeing him since her grandfather's death six months ago. Everyday at the same time. "Never mind, maybe I am just too needy and desperate for love that I have started seeing him in my dreams" she thought to herself. "I should probably go back to sleep or I won't be able to wake up for school tomorrow"she said going back to sleep.

NEXT MORNING
" Good morning mom" Sarah said coming downstairs for breakfast. "Good morning honey" her mom replied from the kitchen. At the dining table her brother and father had already started eating their breakfast. She sat down to have cereals with them. After sometime her dad puts down the newspaper he was reading and asks her, "So how's your school going? Don't you have a physics test today? Have you prepared this time? "." Uhh.. Yes dad I think I'm ready and school's going fine too"she said lying to her father. It's not that Sarah was weak at studies or didn't have friends, she was smart and had the most supportive and fun friends. However since her grandfather's death she has started feeling useless and empty. She doesn't like to do the things she used to once enjoy, all she wanted was someone who would love her and only her, who would be there for her forever no matter what. At home her parents cared more for her brother as he was the younger child and she was supposed to be responsible older sister for him. At school her friend group was that of 4 girls so she again felt like she wasn't getting all the love. Maybe she sounded selfish but after several heartbreak and betrayals she was done being alone but was also scared to fall in love. "Alright then I think it's time you leave for school I can already see the bus waiting for you at the doorstep", her father said. " Bye mom.. Bye dad.. Bye baby brother "she said teasing her brother who was no longer a baby, another thing she was scared of, her brother growing up fast and leaving her in the alone.

AT SCHOOL
Upon reaching school she went to her locker to get the textbooks needed to attend her senior classes. Today her first class was Maths which meant that she is going to only meet one of her best friends. "MAX!" she shouted entering the class attracting all the attention towards her. "Gosh Sarah calm down, one of these days I would die of heart attack" Max exclaimed. "Relax Max I won't let my best friend die without having her first kiss" Sarah replied laughing. Max or Maxima (yes the name's really weird) is one of the best friends of Sarah, she is the kindest, quietest and the most innocent soul you could have ever met. Anything more than holding hands are disgusting to her. "Ew I would rather die then" Max retorted.
"Yeah let's see, I bet you'll be the first to have kids among all of us"   Sarah joked. Max was used to these "jokes" by now as it was an almost everyday thing hence she only rolled her eyes.
" Ok kids settle down, the bell has already rung and you need to quiet down because we have a new kid here. So give him a chance to introduce himself. " Ms. Smith, our maths teacher said entering the class. Out of nowhere Sarah bent down clutching her chest. Her heart was beating real fast, sweat beads forming on her forehead and a nervous yet excited feeling in her chest. But all of that suddenly stopped, in fact everything around her felt like it stopped the moment her eyes made contact with his. Jet black hair, brown eyes, red full lips, really pale skin. Her eyes widened in recognition, disbelief and fear. She knew her life was never going to be the same as soon as she saw him smirking looking straight at her without blinking.