Hurt

Walking back into her room, Sarah threw her bag on her bed. Today was a tiring day and all she wanted to do now was sleep for a good four hours. Standing in front of the mirror she couldn't help but sigh as she traced her fingers along the width of her neck. A thin red line was stretched across her throat. As soon as her fingers touched the mark, she screamed out in pain. After all it had been mere two hours since the incident.

"I found you, I found you baby girl!" said the boy in a deep almost quiet voice. Sarah yelped and tried to run away from him but he held her arm again and slammed her against the wall so hard that she felt all the air rush out of her body and she was winded. "Who... Who are you? " she asked trembling. The boy now stepped closer to her standing in such a way that their noses were touching and she could feel his breath on her upper lip. He was only 3 inches taller than her but his attitude and stance screamed dominance which was easy to scare the poor girl. "Ohh! I am hurt, I thought you already knew me baby girl. You see we have spent so many nights together babygirl" he replied feigning sadness. "How can you be real? You are just a hallucination, you aren't real" Sarah replied trying to sound confident by not stuttering. "Ohh dear I'm very much real. Let me give you an example of how real I am" and with that the boy wrapped his fingers around the girl's throat proceeding to choke her with a murderous look in his eyes. "St... Stop.. Please.. D..don't do this... Let.. Let me go"Sarah stuttered while trying to release herself from his grip. But his hold was strong and no matter how much she tried he didn't a budge. That was until they heard few guys laughing and playing around at the other end of the corridor and he left just as quickly as he appeared.

The memory was still fresh in her mind, what with the mark just being a proof that the whole event wasn't her hallucination. She was tired, confused, angry and to am extent. Though she never saw him in real life, she still started liking him if that was even possible, longing to sleep just so she can see him and actually forgetting about her problems when thinking of him. The dreams she had about him weren't any ordinary dreams, they felt real whether it was his touch, his laugh, the look in his eyes, everything felt real. But now she realized it was all a dream because even if he has appeared in her life which in itself is a miracle he hates her and wants her dead. Which also meant that no matter what she had to keep her guard up and not trust him.
"I have to be more careful around him and no more expectations or dreaming about him. I'll have to forget about him and I will" Sarah spoke out loud with determination.
Unknown to her there was someone else who was eavesdropping on her little talk-to-myself-session. "Ohh I don't think that is going to happen. But don't worry I'll make sure you forget about me in my way. I'll complete the work I came here for BABYGIRL".