Proposal

"How dare you get close to her, touch her and dance with her all night long" Acheros boomed while punching his friend making him stumble back hitting a bookshelf. "Well I told you Acheros if you don't cherish her, she'll be under my care" Evan replies smirking shrugging off his shoulders and wiping the blood of his mouth without a hint of pain. "Listen Evan, this would be my first and last warning to you, she's mine so stay away from her. I'll do whatever I want to do with her and you will not interfere because one she's my mate and two I could kill you with a snap of fingers and no one would question me so stay in your lane. Now leave! " Acheros states while clenching and  unclenching his fist, eyes burning with fire and black mist exuding from him. Evan smirks leaving knowing his work is done here for now.

NEXT DAY

Sarah enters the hallway of her school holding her head in pain because she returned from the party late last night. Her mind started wandering to "the soft smile guy" or Evan as he introduced himself. He was a pretty fun guy and kept her laughing the whole night however she still couldn't get her mind off Acheros, she couldn't help it but feel a connection with him. But no matter what she was still mad at him for what he did in the corridor the other day and now she was embarrassed because the way they held each other yesterday at the party.

Entering the class for her first period , she heard Elena scream, "Sarah!! How are you darling. Ohh wait did I lose the right to call you darling" She snickers. Sarah rolls her eyes regretting telling them about Acheros. "Shut up El it's 8 in the morning and I have a hangover so stop shouting" Sarah murmurs. "Ok class everyone settle down we are going to be changing seats to decide your permanent seat partners for the year",the teacher tells everyone as she enters the class. Suddenly Sarah starts feeling her heart beat fast, tingly feeling in her stomach looking at the door expectant because she knows what is or more like who is going to enter the room. In steps Acheros as handsome as ever, wearing a hoodie and baggy jeans the next second. The teacher starts looking around and that's when realization hits Sarah, the only seat available is next to her. "Acheros why don't you go sut next to Sarah", she tells him. His breath visibly hitches as he walks closer to her. Finally settling down next to her he smiles softly turning to face Sarah and says, " Hi Sarah". Sarah looks shocked as this is the first time he spoke to her nicely. However this chance is too good to pass hence she replies equally smiling, "Hi Acheros". She sees him hesitating a bit as if he is deciding on something and  then says in a soft yet resoluted voice, " Sarah will you marry me? "