Soulmate

"Sarah are you okay? ", Sarah heard Max ask. " Yeah.. Actually no I'm not okay. This might sound crazy but I have seen the new guy from our maths class in my dreams for a while now. I thought it was all just a dream but it clearly isn't "She replied. " Wow you sure I mean that's kinda scary but also kinda cool.. What if you both are soulmates and he's the Prince Charming you have been waiting for all along " Max spoke dreamily. Sarah cringed internally but didn't say anything because she knew Max was a hopeless romantic and believed in soulmates.
Both of them had  completed their first half of the day and were now waiting at their usual spot in the cafeteria for the other two best friends to join. They didn't have to wait long though as they saw two girls making their way to the table through the swarms of bodies, half of which were stopping to get a good look at the two girls. Elena, the crazy HOT crackhead of the group who was at the moment screaming out Sarah's name and running towards her and behind her was Rose, the calm - composed, forgiving CUTE girl strutting towards us laughing at the attention Elena was drawing.
"HEY BESTIE" Elena screamed while looping her hands around Sarah's shoulder creating a funny view as Sarah was the tallest and Elena the shortest. "Gosh Elena you scream louder than Sarah which I didn't know was even humanly possible" Max commented. "Ohh c'mon I know you love me, what will you do without me maxie paxie" Elena replied now hooking her hand across Max's shoulder and pulling her in for a hug. Though Max rolled her eyes yet the slightest of the smile was visible on her face. They have a weird friendship, Sarah thought but again they known each other the longest.
"So how was your day? " Rose asked after finally settling down with a french fry in her hand. "Guess what, Sarah met her soulmate", came Max's muffled voice as she was still being choked to death by Elena under her hug. " What?  Who? How? Where? " Elena asked all at once her full attention being on Sarah now. "He's not my soulmate, it's just this new kid our maths class who I have seen in my dreams", Sarah replied shuddering. " Just thinking about him gives me the chills, the way he looked at me with those brown eyes and the smirk he made while looking at me was enough to tell me he's bad news" She added.
"Woah I guess it's just a mere coincidence and if you don't feel comfortable around him don't go near him. " Rose advised Sarah worryingly. "Yeah don't go near him and if he troubles you come straight to us" Elena replied seriously  without a hint of playfulness she was having earlier.Though Sarah is the tallest in the group she's also the youngest which makes the other three girls protective around her. " Oh shit! I forget I had an extra class with Mr. Patt today because I had failed his last test "Sarah suddenly exclaimed. " Well you still have twenty minutes left for the break to end so better hurry up"Max replied. "Yes, ok bye guys I'll see you later" Sarah said packing her bag and was already moving when she heard them all tell her bye too.

Just as she was about to reach Mr. Patt's classroom she was pulled by someone. The person's grip was really strong and she could feel his big hands holding her waist really tight against his body. Turning around she placed her hands on his hard chest pulling herself away from him. And again when they made eye contact, it felt like her world stopped heck it even felt like her heart stopped beating as all she could see was his brown eyes and his deep voice saying just one sentence again and again looking at her with fondness yet with a hint of coldness, "I found you, I found you baby girl! "