chapter 8

I finally put away the little blade and clean my thighs before pulling my pants up again. I look over to my clock to see that it's close to lunch time. I let my head fall to my desk "You are fucked Styles!" 

Louis' pov 

I'm eating my fruit salad while talking to Sam when the door opens and in walks Harry but something about him seems off "Sam love can you give me and Mr. Styles some privacy? I believe that Mr. Malik is still in his classroom you can just go over there if you want" I smile at him when he nods and grabs his stuff "See you tomorrow Louis! And thank you again!" Sam rushes out of the classroom leaving me alone with Harry. 

Harry sits down on one of the bean bags with a huff, I frown and sit down in front of him on the ground "Harry are you ok?" Harry shrugs and then looks at me. I almost gasp when I see his sad eyes, I never expected Harry to emotional around me "do you want to talk about it?" Harry shakes his head and looks down. "hmm ok that's ok Harry I will just talk then if that's ok?" I ask softly. Harry mumbles a soft yeah which makes me happy. 

I think for a second before I start telling one of the happiest stories in my life "my mom always used to take me to this park where no one really came, it had this beautiful lake and we would just sit together and sing songs while making flower crowns of the prettiest flowers we could find. I still go there sometimes and make the flower crowns and sing her favorite song, it makes me feel so close to her Harry. It makes me stop missing her for a while! In that moment I feel happy and free." I smile at the beautiful memory while a tear rolls down my cheek. 

Harry reaches out to my cheek and cups it while gently rubbing his thumb over my cheek, my heart beat in my throat and a blush creeps on my face. 

I stare into his eyes and Harry stares back as while slowly leaning closer, I was about to close my eyes when I feel his breath on my face when the door flies open. I pull away from Harry quickly who gets up with an angry look on his face "How dare you try to kiss me you idiot! I'm not gay don't you get that!" Harry then storms out of my classroom leaving me totally in shock. 

"So uhm I was wondering if you uhm have seen my whistle?" Liam asks awkwardly while scratching the back of his head and not meeting my eyes. "No sorry Liam" I say softly trying to not cry "Hey hey hey buddy it's ok I'm sure he didn't mean it that way" Liam sits down next to me on the floor and holds me close to his chest. "I-I think he did Liam, I'm so dumb I-I actually thought that he would kiss me, that-that he would like me the way I like him..." Liam gasps "YOU LIKE HARRY?! The same Harry as the Harry that just yelled at you?" I nod slightly while looking at my hands. 

"Oh my god that's amazing" I look up in shock to see Liam smiling like an absolute crazy person, which he is. "What the fuck do you mean Liam?" "You will find out! Anyway I have to go because uhm.... I have to get my casserole out of the TV" With that Liam gets up and runs off while his whistle was around his neck the whole time. 

The rest of the day went by very slowly and after my last class I sadly still had a lot of paper work to do so that's why I'm still in the school at 7Pm. I'm about to finish my last piece of paper as I hear someone knock on the door "Come in?" The door opens to reveal a crying Sam. 

"Sam buddy why are you here?" "I-I uhm my parents kicked me out and I-I didn't know where to g-go and I-I..." Sam can't finish because he just starts sobbing. I get off of my chair and walk up to Sam to hug him close "I'm so sorry about that love! I can't believe that they would do that. D-do you have somewhere to stay?" Sam shrugs "I-I hope that Harry would be here and M-maybe take me in..." I nod "do you want me to bring you to his place?" Sam looks at me with big eyes "Please?" 

I take Sam's hand "Come let's go and get you to a nice warm house" I've long forgotten about the last paper I needed to grade. I just really wanted to bring Sam to Harry even after what happened earlier because I would literally do anything to keep Sam safe. 

Sam told me the directions to Harry's house, I'm in shock when I park the car in front of Harry's place. It's absolutely beautiful, I can't believe that Harry can afford that place while he's just a principal. 

Sam and I get out of the car and walk up to the front door, Sam presses the door bell while I anxiously wait behind him. The door opens and there he is in just his sweatpants and no shirt. I REPEAT NO SHIRT!!!! 

"What are you doing here Sam?" Harry doesn't even look at me and act like I'm not even there. "Well uhm mom and dad kicked me out..." Harry's eyes widen "why?" "B-because I'm gay"

Harry doesn't say anything for a while "I-I don't think I can take you in" that's when Sam starts sobbing again "b-but p-please?" Harry shakes his head and is about to close the door "Harry don't you dare close that fucking door! Your fucking nephew needs your help and you're so fucking selfish that you don't even take him in because of your fucking beliefs!" 

Harry growls "You know nothing about me!" With that he slams the door shut. I pull Sam into a hug "Come you can stay with me love" "t-thank you" 

With that I take Sam to a home where he will be accepted and loved. 

Tomorrow I will go back to Harry's place seeing that it's weekend and have a talk with him because something is up, 

ELLO ELLO ELLO MORE SAM CONTENT 

SO I NEED SOMEONE TO BE HARRY'S "GF" BUT IDK WHO SO... ANY IDEAS?? 

~~~Renée