chapter 12

Louis' outfit^^^

"Let me take you on a date"

I stare at Harry in shock but then smile at him "I would love that!"

Louis' pov

"Niall Niall Niall do I look good can I go on a date with Harry like this? He's so hot and here I am looking like a walking train wreck what if- NIALL WHAT THE FUCK WHY DID YOU THROW THE REMOTE AT ME?!" I look at Niall with wide eyes while he laughs "So haha You haha would hahah Shut up." 

I roll my eyes "You are not helping Niall, I'm just nervous what if he starts acting like a dick again or what if he doesn't like me or what if he- FOR FUCK SAKES STOP THROWING STUFF AT ME OR I WILL BURN THE PIZZA PLACE AROUND THE CORNER" "Don't you dare! But there is nothing to be worried about, if he is being rude or doesn't like you just text me and I will be picking you up ok Lou?" 

I nod and hug my best friend close "Thank you nini I don't know what I would be without you" Niall pulls away from the hug before spinning me in a circle "You look hot though! I would honestly do you right now but that curly bastard is stealing you from me" Niall slaps my ass while laughing before walking into the kitchen to do god knows what. 

I was slipping on my shoes in my bedroom when the doorbell rings, I hear some stumbling and a loud crash down stairs I shake my head "Crazy Irishman." 

"Don't fuck my son without protection! And if you fuck him you better make him cum first and good because if you don't I will push a toothpick into your dick is that c-" "Niall don't scare the man!" I gasp out while walking into the hallway. 

I notice Harry's flustered and scared face which makes me giggle "Don't worry Harry he's harmless! Just give the boy some chicken and he will step down" Harry laughs and Niall leaves the hallway looking amused. 

Harry's eyes move from Niall to me and a cute smile finds his way over to his face "You look amazing Louis!" He then holds out his hand for me to take "ready to go my gorgeous prince?" I giggle and take his hand "Yes let's go! what are we gonna do" Harry doesn't answer me but just guides me to his car and opens to door so I can get in. 

Harry got in as well and gave me a look before starting the car. 

I tried a few more times to find out where we are going but Harry never answers so I just gave up and decided to just look out of the window instead which got very bored very fast. I look over to Harry who looks very hot with just one hand on the wheel and the other in the middle console, it looks very inviting. 

I bite my lip and gently put my hand over his, I hear Harry chuckle and he wraps his fingers over my hand a rubs his thumb over my knuckles. "You know I've never felt this at peace around someone" Harry says softly almost like he doesn't want to scare me. 

I squeeze his hand "I'm glad Harry, You deserve it. You deserve all the happiness possible" Harry shakes his head "You're too kind Lou I love that about you."

I was so busy with the conversation and staring at the beautiful man next to me that I didn't notice that the car had stopped. 

"Are you gonna keep staring at me or do you wanna go inside?" I look up and my eyes widen "An aquarium?!" I shout out. 

Harry chuckles and nods "I uhm had Liam ask Niall what type of dates you like and uhm he said that you didn't like something basic but if you don't like it then we can go somewhere else!"

"No no no I love it!" Harry looks relieved and gets out of the car mentioning me to stay. He runs around the car, I have to try my best to not laugh at his weird way of running. 

Harry opens my door and holds his hand out to help me out of the car. I take his hand and get out while giggling "You are being a real gentleman Harry!" "only the best for you!" I roll my eyes and let Harry lead me into the aquarium. 

We walk around for a bit looking at the pretty fish and talking about all kinds of stuff when Harry puts his hand on the small of my back "We gotta go somewhere Lou but please close your eyes!" I nod and cover my eyes with my hands and let Harry gently lead me somewhere. 

"You can uncover your eyes now love" I do as he says and gasp at what I see, I turn around to look at Harry with tears pooling in my eyes. "Do you like it?" I jump into his arms and wrap my legs around his strong chest as he hold me close. I stare into his eyes "I love it."

My eyes move from his eyes to his lips and then back to his eyes to see that Harry did the same, I close my eyes and lean in. Our lips connect to each other and it just feels like coming home. Even though I have already kissed him this was way better, it just feels right. 

Harry pulls away and puts me down again "Wanna eat some love?" I nod take Harry's hand so he can walk me over to the table. 

Harry's pov 

The date was absolutely amazing. I've never felt so connected to someone, it just feels right with Louis. 

I smile remembering the way he would giggle when I told him a silly joke or when he was a blushing mess when I kissed him goodnight on his door step. 

"Ding

I pull my phone out of my pocket and I think that my heart stops. 

-Who the fuck is that boy Harold?-

Eyyyyyyy 

~~~Renée