chapter 6

Louis' outfit^^^

Louis' pov 

It's been 3 days since it happened, I haven't left my bedroom since then I just feel so tired and numb. All I want to do is lay in my bed and sleep. 

I was staring at my ceiling when the doorbell rung, I decided to ignore it knowing that it couldn't be important anyway. But then it rings again and again. I huff and get out of my bed and slip some slippers on and walk well more like still limp down the stairs. 

I open the door and can't believe what I see "Mr. Styles?" He looks me up and down "Can we talk" He says in his usual rough voice. I nod "Come in" I open the door even more so he can come in. 

I walk to the living room with Mr. Styles hot on my heels "Sit down please, do you want something to drink?" "uhm just a water" I nod and walk over to the fridge and grab two water bottles and get back to where Mr. Styles is sitting and sit down on the other side of the couch and hand him his water. 

Louis and Niall's living room^^^

Mr. Styles and I sit in an awkward silence, I try to focus on anything but him. "So uhm Louis... Liam told me what happened and I wanted to say sorry, what I said wasn't ok." I stare at him in shock "Mr. St-" "call me Harry" "Harry I'm not gonna say that I forgive you but I'm happy that you know that what you did is wrong, that's the first step and I'm glad that you came to me to say sorry." 

Harry smiles slightly "I also uhm wanted to ask you to come back to work" My eyes widen "Really?!" He nods "Yes yes yes please" Harry chuckles. 

"I will come back but only if you promise to work on you homophobia, because I know that this is something internalized so we should work on that" Harry nods "What about this; You come back to teach drama and you teach me to be more accepting, and to understand everything more?" I think for a second before nodding "Sam might be there though" Harry shrugs "That's fine I don't think that he would mind me being there I'm his uncle after all." 

I gasp "You are his uncle?! But you're so mean to him!!!" Harry's eyes widen "I'm not that mean to him?" "Yes you are" Harry looks slightly sad "Oh I didn't realize... I really am an asshole aren't I?" I nod "Yeah you are but we will work on it!" I giggle slightly at the thought of a nice Harry. 

Harry's eyes suddenly fall on my neck and he gasps "Oh my who did that?" I shrug and look down at my hands "was it...?" I nod and what I didn't expect where two arms that wrap themselves around me "I'm so sorry that that happened" I lean into Harry's chest feeling save wrapped into all those muscles and that amazing smell that he carries with him. 

The sound of a phone ringing ends this peaceful moment, Harry pulls away from the hug and answers his phone. The conversation seems dull and ended fast "That was my girlfriend I need to go... See you on Monday?" My heart drops of course a guy like Harry has a girlfriend and next to that he hates gays so how could I even have hope. "Yeah see you on Monday" Harry waves and then leaves. 

I huff and lay down face first into the couch, I feel like I want to cry. I honestly don't get why I like Harry... It's like he hugged me and my body said 'yeah we are going to marry him now'. 

I was so deep in thoughts that I didn't hear Niall come in. Suddenly someone sits down on my bum and my head shoots up but I relax when I see that it's Niall. "Are you ok buddy?" I shake my head and then turn it to the side so I can talk to Niall "Harry came by and said sorry... And then he hugged me and it's like I fell in love right away." I pout while looking at Niall "Oh love I'm so sorry about that" Niall gets off of me, and lifts me up and puts me on his lap. "It's just so dumb Ni! I just want someone to kiss me and lov-" I was cut off by Niall pressing his lips to mine, I lean into the kiss and deepen it. Niall bites my lips softly making me open my mouth so he slips his tongue in. We explore each others mouths before pulling back. I stare at Niall in shock "What I've always wanted to do that" Niall says with a shrug making me laugh "You really are an idiot." 

I cuddle closer to Niall knowing that that kiss was just a one time thing to make me feel better. I was about to close my eyes to take a nap on Niall when the doorbell rings. I get up "I will get it" Niall nods and eats the cake that he somehow has. 

I walk to the door and open it and I'm met with someone that I never wanted to see again. 

"Hello Louis" 

Third chapter of today.... My brain is fried 

~~~Renée