chapter 10

Louis' outfit^^^

"Thank you Louis! My girlfriend is not even straight"

I pout as Louis laughs but can't help but feel save and calm for the first time in years.

Louis' pov

I groan as I roll out of bed, I really don't want to work today but I know that I have to. I pull a very oversized pink sweater out of my closet and some high knee socks. "That will do" I mumble before putting the outfit on and slipping on my pastel shoes.

I look into the mirror and frown at how bad I look, my thighs look so big. I pinch the skin in the hope that it will just disappear but sadly it doesn't. I huff and make my way out of my bedroom and in to the kitchen to find Sam and Niall eating breakfast "Good morning Louis" Sam says softly with his signature sweet smile. I smile back at him and ruffle his hair "Good morning buddy and good morning Nialler" Niall nods at my while stuffing his face with food.

I grab an apple and sit down next to Niall "Did you do your homework Sam?" Niall suddenly starts laughing really hard "Calm down dad let the boy just eat his breakfast" Sam chuckles and shakes his head.

After breakfast Sam and I got in the car to drive to school, we parted ways as he went to class with his friend and I went to teach my own classes.

It's lunch time when Harry walks into my classroom. I gasp he looks horrible dark circles under his eyes, a sad look on his face and messy hair which he usually really cared for. "Harry are you ok?" Harry shakes his head and sits down in front of me "I-I can't sleep ever since I opened up to you it kept coming back to me whenever I close my eyes. I don't know what to do Lou" I frown at Harry's words and sit down next to him before putting my arms around him.

"I uhm could come over tonight and stay up with you if you would want that? We could talk about stuff?" Harry gives me a look before nodding "Ok but no gay funny business" I laugh and roll my eyes "no need to worry I will just keep you some company" Harry nods and pulls away from the hug and moves back a bit with a blush on his face.

I get back to eating my lunch while Harry just awkwardly sits while looking anywhere but at me. His hands start shaking and I put my lunch down before kneeling down in front of Harry on the floor "Hey hey calm down" I hold his hands in mine. "Tell me what's happening Harry" A tear runs down his face.

"I-I was so mean to you while you have been nothing but nice to me! I'm no better then my dad! How could you ever forgive me. I-I don't deserve you." I feel so sorry for Harry. Yes how he acted is wrong but he didn't know better he was made to thing like this.

"Harry you are not your dad. Yes you've made mistakes but you're not a bad person not even close. You where made to think like this, so I'm not mad at you Harry I just really want to help you be yourself because you deserve to be happy" Harry gives me an unsure look "Do you mean that?"

I nod and move one of my hands to his shoulder to softly rub it "Of course I do Harry! Now how about you give me this midday off and we go to your place so you can calm down?" Harry nods and gets up. He holds his hand out for me to get off the floor "Such a gentleman!" I giggle out when I grab his hand and get up as well.

We walk out of the school after Harry made sure that Liam could take over my class seeing that he was supposed to be free after lunch.

"So uhm I want you to drive with me... You could get lost" I wanted to say that I knew where he lived but I know that this is the way he shows that he cares for me. I nod and let him lead me to his fancy car, he opens the door for me and I can't help but feel my heart flutter at how sweet he's being to me. "Thank you" I mumble while climbing into the car.

Harry get's into the car and starts it without saying anything so I grab my phone to text Niall.

Me: NiNi you're picking Sam from school today ok? It's not like you have plans

Niall: Why? and why are you assuming that I don't have plans?

Me: You never have plans

Niall: That's not true!

Me: ok what are your plans then?

Niall: I have none...

Me: ok now you have tho!

Niall: What are you doing anyway?

Me: I'm going home with Harry

Niall: Use protection I'm too young to be the sexy irresponsible uncle ;)

Me: why are you my best friend

Niall: because I'm sexy and funny as fuck

I chuckle and turn my phone off before putting it down, Harry gives me a confused look "Why are you laughing?" "Niall was being a weirdo over text" "Niall is the blond one right?" I nod "Yeah the blond one that punched you once" Harry nods in understanding before focussing on the road again.

Harry and I are sitting on the couch in his living room in a very awkward silence. I turn to see that Harry is already staring at me, I can't help but stare at Harry's beautiful face without noticing I lean closer to Harry and he does the same.

I close my eyes when I feel his breath on my face then our lips meet, my hands find their place in his hair and he place on of his hands on the back of my head making the kiss more heated.

I pull back from the kiss and stare at his face and all I can see is....

Whoops :) don't kill me :)

me looking like a lobster with how sunburned I was ^^

~~~Renée