chapter 15

tw: mentions of abuse and sh 

I stare at Harry in shock, tears make their way into my eyes and I cover my mouth to suppress a loud sob.

"Oh honey" 

Louis' pov 

I stare at Harry who is covered in bruises, Harry stares back at me with puffy eyes which makes it very clear to me that he has been crying. "L-louis?" I nod and reach over to Harry to put my hand on his cheek, he flinches slightly breaking my heart "Oh sweetheart I'm so sorry" Harry just shrugs before diving into my arms and holding me close. 

"Y-you shouldn't be here! H-He's gonna hurt you!" I shake my head while rubbing Harry's back softly "everything is gonna be ok love" Harry pulls back from the hug with a frightened look on his face "N-no nothing is ok! He will hurt you! I don't want that to happen, I-I love you."

I stare at Harry in shock "Y-you actually lo-" "Harold! Who is at the door?!" Harry flinches at the sound of the voice. 

Liam and Zayn pull Harry behind their backs to block him from whoever just spoke. 

An older male walks up the the front door with a pissed off look on his face "What are you doing here fag?! Gonna turn my son gay again?!" I shake my head "No I'm here to free your son from whatever sad and toxic life you created for him! He deserves to be happy and he will be happy with me!"  

The male now known as Harry's lets out a loud laugh "My son happy with a fag like you ha hilarious!" 

I notice that Liam has pulled his phone out and is most likely calling the cops as this probably won't end with us drinking tea together and being best mates. 

I take a step closer to Harry's dad while crossing my arms "And he will be happy here? With a dad who beats him and makes him afraid to be himself?" His dad walks up to me with his hands in fists "What are you gonna do oldie? Beat me up for being gay? or are you gonna fist me? Because if you are just lemme bend down yeah?" 

The male turns to red with anger and swings his fist at my face hitting me right on the cheek.I hear sirens in the street as he pushes me on the ground and is about to hit me again. 

"Freeze!" Harry's dad looks up in shook as there are suddenly 3 police officers standing there ready to tackle him if he would punch me again. 

"Get off the boy!" "And hands behind you head!" "Damn it garret that's my line!" "Fuck off frank and just get the fucking asshole off the poor boy before the fat dude crushes him" One of the police officers huffs and walks over to the Harry's dad off me and handcuffs him before putting him in the car and locks it before walking back to us. 

"So what happened?" I get off the ground while rubbing my sore cheek and I give Harry a small smile as he gives me a worried look 

"W-well my dad beat me up for being gay and he uhm made me cut myself... I have cameras in my house so I could send the footage to you if that would help?" The police officers nod "yeah would be nice so what did he do to you twinkle toes?" I raise my eyebrow at the police officer "Did you just call me twinkle toes?" The officer nods "Yup so now tell me cheeseball what happened?" 

"He just punched me on the cheek?" The officers all nod and tell us thats all they need to know and take their leave. 

I finally focus on Harry who's standing there with a sad look on his face "Harry are you ok?" Harry shakes his head while a tear runs down his face "I'm for sorry that he hit you! It's not ok! He hit you because of me." I shake my head and take Harry into my arms "Hey hey love calm down, it's not your fault baby" Harry hides his face in my neck. 

On of my hands finds his way into Harry's hair and I softly massage his head "Baby it's really not your fault sweetheart, I'm sorry what happened to you" "But you got hurt" Harry mumbles into my neck making me coo. 

"You are worth getting hurt for love" Harry shakes his head and pulls away from my neck "I'm not. I'm nothing more that someone who was a jerk to you." I put one of my hands on Harry's cheek and stare into his eyes "No lovely you're perfect and you are mine to love." 

Harry's eyes widen "You still want me?" I nod and lean closer to him "I always want you" I press my lips against his and gently kiss him with my hands in his hair and his hands on my hips. 

I pull back from the kiss and stare into his beautiful green eyes full of love "I love you Louis" 

My smile widens "I love you too Harry." 

"Yo guys can we maybe go? I still have to fuck some girl?" Zayn's asks with a uncomfortable look on his face while Liam has a fond smile on his face. 

I nod and look back at Harry "Wanna stay at my place?" Harry nods and picks me up and brings me to the car while I'm giggling like a crazy. 

Harry and I climb out of the car and wave at Liam and Zayn as we walk to the front door, I hear a window roll down "USE PROTECTION KIDS!" I roll my eyes at Liam's stupid statement while opening the door with a smile on my face. 

I finally have my Harry back. 

Boring chapter whoops!

~~~Renée