Bios: Naruto and Hinata

FILE: UZUMAKI NARUTO

Classification: Jinchuiriki (formerly); Warlord (formerly); Emperor

Clan: Uzumaki

Official Title: First Sovereign Emperor of the Western Empire, His Imperial Majesty Naruto Uzumaki

Nicknames: The Maverick Emperor, The Orange Fury of the Western Empire, Emperor of the Six Paths, The Man In Black, Akatsuki Killer, The Boss, Chief, Your Majesty, Lord Uzumaki

Full Name: Naruto Uzumaki

Alignment: Konohagakure no Sato (formerly-banished); Western Empire

Date of Birth: October 10

Age: 18

Place of Birth: Konohagakure no Sato, The Land of Fire

Height: 6 feet inches

Weight: 190 lbs

Hair: Blonde

Eyes: Blue (normal); Purple with ripples (Rinnegan)

Blood Type: B

Parents: Minato Namikaze, father (deceased); Kushina Uzumaki, mother (deceased)

Spouse: Hinata Uzumaki

Other Relatives: Jiraiya, godfather (disowned); Tsunade Senju, godmother (disowned)

Elemental Affinity: Wind and Fire

Bloodline: Rinnegan

Summons: Toads and Dragons

Signature Weapons: O-katana (Nartuo's primary weapon - think Devil May Cry's Vergil's Yamato sword), Hiraishin kunai (both the classic tri-bladed and the all-black kunai with the Hiraishin seals carved into the blade). Naruto came across the sword by accident while returning from a successful campaign. It is because of this that gets Naruto interested in learning samurai swordsmanship. The sword can split into two separate swords (ala Doku's Kitesu), which Naruto can wield with deadly efficiency.

Primary Costume: Modeled after Shang Tsung in the first Mortal Kombat movie - black shirt, black vest, pants, long coat, and boots. Also wears an all-black kage-style hat or bandanna with a face mask to conceal his identity while abroad.

Secondary Costume: Tight orange shirt with a black haori and orange flames at the bottom and the kanji for Hell on his right sleeve, black boots, black pants, and a pair of black fingerless gloves with orange metal plates on the back and knuckles.

Specialty: Fuinjutsu and Taijutsu

Place of Residence: Imperial Palace, Kimon (the Imperial Capital); Imperial Summer Palace at South Ichiyama

Background

Birth: Becomes the Jinchuuriki of the Nine-Tails.

Age 6: Enrolls into the Konohagakure Ninja Academy.

Age 12: Graduated with the rank of Genin, assigned to Team Seven with Sasuke Uchiha and Sakura Haruno. Banished from Konoha following the success of the Sasuke Recovery Mission. Escapes from the Land of Fire along with Hinata Hyuga and heads west. Rescues Kumo kunoichi/Jinchuuriki Yugito Nii from the Akatsuki and heads for the Western Continent.

Age 13: Kills the most powerful warlord, Shoko Matsumoto, and takes control of his forces. Begins a campaign to unify the continent and bring about peace. Former Kiri swordsman Zabuza Momochi and his partner Haku Yuki join Naruto's growing army.