Do NOT Get This Girl Angry

-Percy POV-

"Come on, Percy. Where are you" Annabeth whispered to herself. She rummaged through my office at Stark Tower. After a few moments of searching, she rested her hands on her hips in despair. She then walked across the hall to Mr. Starks office where everyone was gathered. "Do we have any clues on who kidnapped Percy?"

I notice my mom in the corner of the room. She slowly shakes her head, as if it pains her to do so. Her tear stained cheeks and the dark bags under her eyes indicated she'd been crying lately and I doubt she's been getting any sleep. It pained me to see her like this. "Why can't we just follow the van from other security cameras to see where it went?" Bruce asked.

"Remember, we tried that already. After a block, the van just disappears into thin air," Tony replied.

——

Annabeth sat on my bed back at my apartment. She grabbed the worn out teddy bear from my bed and hugged it, sinking her face into its fur. "Oh, Seaweed Brain. Why can't you come home?"

Tears started to stream down my face. "I-I'm right here, Wise Girl." I walked up to her and bent down so we were eye level, but it was as if she didn't even see me. I tried to grab her hand, tried to tell her I was here but my hand just went through hers. I looked down at myself in fear, only to notice that I was beginning to fade away. "No, no, no, please, just a few more minutes. Annabeth!"

Annabeth looked up when I called her name but it was too late. I was starting to wake up.

—————

I jumped up, breaking out in sweat. I was panting, and I hadn't even noticed that I was crying in my sleep. I wipe my tears away in embarrassment as I begin to notice my new surroundings. These people really love switching rooms, I thought to myself.

I stood up from the bed and looked down on it, noticing the paper thin mattress and the metal bed frame. No wonder I had such bad dreams. I walked to the middle of the room, which was literally just three steps away from the bed. I was in a small, square room. A bed and chair was the only thing that occupied the room, besides me, of course. I no longer had those heavy shackles on my wrist. When I looked down at my hands, I saw the red marks that were stained in on my wrists, no doubt from my attempts to escape.

Another thing I noticed were the security cameras. They were quite hard to miss. Four of them were all screwed in the four corners of the ceiling. They pointed down at me, and even though I know they were inanimate, I felt as if they were condescending me.

Every time I took a step in one direction, all the cameras tracked my movement. When I moved to the right, so did the cameras. When I moved to the left, so did the cameras. You get the memo.

I couldn't help but laugh. All of this was for me? Wow, suddenly, I felt special. I smirked at the cameras. If these people wanted a show, let's give them one.

————

-Clint POV-

Mrs. Jackson/Blofis, (who insisted we call her Sally) said that we must tell Percy's girlfriend about what happened to Percy. Some of us disagreed as we didn't want her ask too many questions about us. But Mr. Blofis, (who also insisted we call him Paul) persisted on it as well. They mentioned how close they were and it would help with our investigation to have Annabeth know because she's supposedly a "genius".

Once Sally called her, Maya immediately notified Tony that there was a girl waiting to visit him. Tony called her up, and Sally decided to mention this, "I know we kind of mentioned this before, but Percy and Annabeth have a very strong relationship. They've been through some traumatic stuff together and if Annabeth finds out that her best friend and boyfriend got kidnapped, she will most definitely freak out. So I think it'd be better for all of us if I broke the news to her. Let's just hope she takes the news somewhat well.