Forgiven

-Percy POV-

A/N you won't understand that picture unless you read it.

I walked in the the common room, and all the avengers were crowded around the couch watching the blank television.

"Uh, hey guys?"

"Oh, Perce! We need your opinion on a movie, should we watch Mission Impossible or James Bond?" Clint asked, turning his head towards me.

"Err, Mission Impossible?" I answered, not having watched either of the movies.

Tony and Natasha started laughing, and Tony shouted, "I knew it!"

Clint and Bruce groaned. Thor was the only one who wanted to watch My Little Pony but nobody wanted to watch that. Poor Thor.

Steve could've cared less about what they watched.

Tony put on Mission Impossible: Fallout. I haven't watched this movie yet, so I decided to watch with them.

I sat on the edge of the couch which were vacated by Tony who's feet took up the whole couch. I turned and looked at Thor who has sulked in his bean bag chair. I gave him a sympathetic look and reassuringly mentioned, "I like Rainbow Dash."

He looked up, and it seemed his eyes were twinkling. He replied, "I like Fluttershy."

I nodded and his sad expression seemed to lift up. Tony shushed us and whisper yelled, "Shut up. People are watching the movie."

I hit his leg, and he gave me a look. And I gave him a look back. I stood up and got some poptarts from the cabinet, ignoring the post-it note that indicated that those poptarts were Thor's. I think. I couldn't read it. I opened the box and chose an aluminum wrapped poptart. I offered one to Thor who at first, seemed surprised and angry that I took his poptarts but thankful that he could have one. He grabbed his and stuffed the whole thing up his mouth.

I just bit my piece by piece.

I couldn't seem to focus on the movie. All these thoughts just filled my head.
"Is Annabeth okay?"
"Is she thinking about me?"
"Does Athena still hate me?"
"What was Tyson doing?"
"I wonder what Mount Olympus will look like"
"Why does Thor like poptarts so much?"
"Why does Thor like Fluttershy?"
"Are all the Norse gods real?"
"Does Ms. Potts like Tony?"

The list goes on. And I have no idea why.

I shook my head to clear my thoughts.

I turned over to the flatscreen tv, and Tom Cruise filled the screen. Dam, he was hot.

————

I was really invested in the movie. I mean, seriously. I thought it would be bad but it's actually pretty good. We were just getting to a fight scene when the elevator door opened. None of us turned towards the sound because we didn't think it was a problem or a threat.

"You guys should really upgrade your security measures," a voice said. Suddenly, my body went still. I'd recognize Pirate Man's voice anywhere after everything he did to me.

We all spun around and there stood Pirate Man. Wait, no, no. Sorry, I meant Nick Fury. It's very hard to break bad habits like that.

Everyone stood up and fumbled around for a good minute. Then, they all stood in front of me, as if they were trying to protect me.

"Don't you think about touching him!" Steve yelled, pointing an accusing finger at Fury. He put his hands up in a surrendering motion. "I'm not here for him. I just wanna explain because that emo kid attacked all of us before we could," Fury said.

"His name is Nico," I corrected.

"Excuse me?" Fury asked.

"His name isn't emo kid, his name is Nico."

"Oh, well, excuse me if I couldn't ask for his name. I was a bit busy being unconscious, again."

I gave him a sarcastic smile which I could tell wanted to make him strangle me.

"All I'm saying is that, how would you feel if you were in my position. A teenager comes up, has these superpowers and these fighting abilities. But he positioned himself smack center with our allies, the Avengers. So what would you do?"

"Uh, interrogate him?"

"Yes, you are right! And I'm pretty sure you wouldn't have come with us willingly. And considering that you beat Mr. Rogers here, shows that you could probably beat up some of my agents. So we had to use a last resort of the tranq dart," he explained. "We didn't wanna hurt you. But you kept persisting on, which of course would annoy me. Who wouldn't be annoyed? So we put you in that cage," he slowly walked closer to us. But we backed up.

Fury itched his bald head, which reminded me of Gru from Despicable Me. (AAHHAHAHA SORRY. GRU DOESN'T DESERVE BEING COMPARED TO PIRATE MAN. HE'S TOO GOOD FOR THAT)

"But all I wanted to say was that, you were a threat. And we do what we do to all threats, we capture them. How would we have known you weren't some magical being who would take down New York with just the snap of your fingers? (You get ittt?? AHHAHA) We didn't. So all I want to say is that, we trust you now. And I'm saying this on behalf of SHIELD, we're sorry."

"That's something I never thought I heard you say," Natasha joked.

"Okay, you can't just expect him to just forgive you after you kidna-" Tony complained but I cut him off.

"I forgive you."

Everyone looked at me. And I shrugged. "Okay, I lied. I don't forgive you. After all that pain you've caused me, I'd never forgive someone like that. If you want me as an ally, you have to earn my trust. And that's not very easy, do you understand? So the next time you hurt me or any of my friends, I will personally come to your house and make your life a living nightmare. Do you copy me?"

He nods at me. "I hear you loud and clear."

++++++

HELLO OKAY DONT FORGET TO

VOTE

COMMENT

AND UM. WATCH MY LITTLE PONY!!

-Milky Rose