A Trip Down Memory Lane

(There will be a surprise on the bottom of the chapter ;))

-Annabeth POV-

I was hesitate to reveal my past with these people I barely knew. But Clint was right. I literally just got Percy back and now he's gone again. That's gonna be to hard for me to handle unless I don't calm down. So, everyone sat down and started listening..

"Well, we met when we were 12 at this summer camp we go to. And gods, he got on my nerves all of the time. But we seemed to grow fond of each other over time. But then, we got kidnapped with our other friend, Grover. We were taken across the country to L.A. But we had some pit stops around the St. Louis Arch and Las Vegas. In California, Percy managed to run off and stole our kidnappers gun. And then they had a little fight off. But in the end, he just ran away like the coward he was. Unfortunately, the police never caught him. But because of that experience, we definitely grew closer. 

When we were 13, Grover got kidnapped again, but this time it was by a three-eyed monster. So me, Percy's half-brother, and Percy went to go get him. At first, we were all awkward with each other. Percy's half-brother, Tyson didn't understand a lot of things and was getting to my nerves a lot. But after some stuff, we found Grover, he was happy that he didn't get eaten.. Oh, and also, a fleece was stolen from camp so we had to retrieve that too. Oh, and Mr. D, our camp director fired Mr. C, our activities director because he was accused of stealing the fleece. So another person came and took his place. He was a criminal, and his name was Tantalus. But he was on probation. But Mr. D took Tantalus back to prison because we brought the fleece back, and Mr. C came back. Oh! And the fleece turned big tree at our camp into my old friend, Thalia.

When we were 14, I was kidnapped by this guy I had a crush on at camp. If you haven't already, you should be sensing a pattern here with kidnapping. Anyways, turns out he turned over to the dark side and betrayed everyone he loved because his father was never there for him growing up. I don't know most of the story since I was the one who was kidnapped. From what I heard, Mr. D wanted Percy, Grover, Thalia, and I to go find these new campers, Nico and Bianca. But once we found them, another camp intervened. Now this camp is girls only, so imagine a sorority, but they can't date. And they live forever except if they die in battle. So during this battle, I fell off a cliff and everyone thought I died, but I didn't, good for me, I guess. Anyways, this is what I heard from everyone else, this isn't a first source. Basically, Bianca went over to the other camp instead of ours and her little brother got angry at her for abandoning him. Next day. everyone went on a quest to save me. Percy wanted to go too. But the other camp was against boys and all that sort of stuff so he couldn't go. But, of course, Percy being Percy didn't listen and followed them. When they found him, they made him go back but he decided to stay anyways. Oh, yeah, the group consisted of Bianca, Zoë Nightshade, who's basically the leader of the other camp, Grover and Thalia. Since Grover is a satyr, they didn't mind him coming. But somewhere in a desert, Bianca died due to being crushed under something, yep. And then, Zoë Nightshade met her sisters who basically kicked her out of their home. And she got bite by her own pet who had a poisonous bite. Then she got reunited with her father who was a criminal. They fought. He died. I got saved. Held the sky along the way. Tomato, Tomahto. The leader of the camp, Artie. She's an adult. Zoë is just her second in command. Well, she went missing, too. So that's basically why the other girls from camp came. They wouldn't have come otherwise. But sadly, Zoë died. Oh and, Percy made a promise to Nico that he would keep Bianca safe. So he broke it and Nico got angry and ran away. Oh, and Artie offered Thalia a spot with the other camp and she accepted so now she's immortal. Okay, onto the next story-

When we were 15, my camp found a maze under the ground which was a disadvantage against us because the enemy could just pop up from under their and go kaboom on our camp. Mr. D hired a new guy, Quintus. He was a new teacher at camp. And he brought his pet dog, Mrs. O' Leary, who loved Percy. So when, we went exploring into that maze. We got lost and stuff and we found Nico. Who turned into a ghost whisperer. He's 11 now. He hated Percy because he thought it was his fault that his sister died. Okay, but, we went on to the maze and we went through some challenges but we faced them all. But Percy knew we wouldn't be able to go through it alone. So he brought his rich friend, Rachel, who he met while at Hoover Dam while on the quest to save me last year. And they both go to the same high school. So, she came because, she was good at other stuff. And basically, we learned that the guy we were looking for was actually Quintus. But his real name isn't Quintus, it was Daedalus. But he wasn't evil or anything. He was just super smart. And the enemy team knew it. So they came looking for him and his inventions. So we brought the fight back to camp and we fought and stuff. But Daedalus sadly died because he knew if he lived, he would just be a danger to the world. So he gave all his cool inventions and stuff to me. And Percy got custody of Mrs O' Leary. Also, during the middle of all this, Percy and I got stuck in a volcano with the enemy team. And we had to fight off the enemies and so we split up and before we did. I kissed him. Yep, I know. I made the first move. And then we fought and stuff and I barely escaped. But Percy didn't. He got flown into the air and was presumed dead. Well, we thought he died because he was gone for weeks. We even had a funeral for him at camp. But he was just flown into an island for weeks and couldn't come back because he was injured. But he came back during his own funeral. Not a fun experience for me.