Chapter 7. The brother

Megan P.O.V

I was doing the walk of shame right now, buttoning up my jeans, I was kinda freaking out because I felt something for Skyler, something more than lust but I pushed it in my back of my head and walked up stairs. Once there I tried to go through the back door. Not before running into a woman in her early 40s who I assume is Skyler's mom. She seemed taken back by seeing me.

Shit.

"Hi Miss Saxon!" I force a smile.

"You are?" She said with her eyebrows furrowed.

"Oh this is Megan!" Skyler said behind me.

"I see. Would you two like some dinner" Her moms whole mood changed, hmmm.

"Well I was just leav-"

I was cut off by Skyler "Yeah, dinner sounds great."

Her mom made spaghetti while me and Skyler hung out watching tv. It was some lesbian Tv show I haven't seen before , Orange Is The New Black, it was funny, but all I was thinking about was how hot Alex was.

~~~

After dinner with Skyler and her mom I left. I walked back home and snuck back into my room. Not like my parents were home anyways , they always worked. But my brother would chew my ass if he found out I wasn't home. He was way too protective, but he's always been there for me.
Usually keeping me out of trouble, and I wouldn't call Skyler trouble so I didn't care what he thought of me from spending the evening at her house.

"Megan?!" I heard him shout.

I spoke too soon.

"What?" I yelled back from my room. Before he stormed in.

Woah boundaries dude.

"Why weren't you home after school? I was worrying like crazy!"

"I was with a friend."

"A girl?"

"Yes. A girl." I rolled my eyes.

"Good, I don't want to see you get pregnant and ruin your future.." He said sounding relieved.

Little did he know....

How could everyone in town know I was gay, BUT my family. They're so oblivious.

"Who were you with?" He asked seeming to be cooled down now, even though I could've been easily lying to him, he trusted me.

"My friend..."

"Does your friend have a name?"

"Skyler."

"Next time you hang out with a friend tell me. I don't want to feel like I have to babysit my 17 year old sister."He's always worrying about my life before his own

I chuckled "You don't. I'm a big girl now, thanks for worrying about me though."

"I'll always worry about my little sister." He ran his hand through his dark brown hair.
And leaving it at that, he walked out my room.

I look at my phone, 10:00pm.

Time to sleep.