Chapter 1. Voice of a angel

Jacob dragged me by the wrist toward the Frozen Yogurt Place which was literally called Frozen Yogurt Place.

"Come on Skyler! Stop being such a wwwhhhhooorrrrreeeeeee," Jacob squealed.

"I'm not even in the mood for frozen yogurt."

"To late. NOW, what do you want." he said leading me to the yogurt machine.

"Cookie dough." I mumbled, being stubborn.

~
After getting our yogurts we sat at a retro looking table inside the shop.

"Dammmnnnn. Look at that hottie." Jacob said into my ear.

"Where?" Looked around only spotting a old man sitting by himself which kinda made me feel sad.

Jacob quickly pointed toward a girl with raven colored hair like a child pointing at what candy he wanted.

"Go talk to her!" He pushed.

"I just got out of a relationship, I don't need another heartbreak. She's obviously straight anyways."

"God, you're such a pussy." Jacob mumbled.

"I guess I am what I eat." I winked getting up and almost immediately tripping three steps into approaching the girl.
He snickered at my suspense.

Great now there was frozen yogurt all over my favorite sweatshirt. Fucking Great.

"Are you okay?" I'm not kidding when I say 'She had the voice of an angel.'

"Umh--Yea."

She smiled , "Good, do you need help with your sweatshirt? I really good at getting out stains."

"Sure."
We then went to the restroom.

She grabbed some paper towels and started dabbing my sweatshirt. She was about as tall as me, I was maybe an inch taller. Her hand slowly moved to my waist and rested on my hip. I swallowed hard getting nervous, hopefully my wolf wouldn't show how I was feeling.

"I'm Megan, you?"

"Hi Megan, I'm Skyler." I avoided eye contact due to how close we were.

God I sounded like such a dork, I wanted to switch on my charm but that would be wrong in this situation.

She smiled again "So Skyler what school do you go to?"

"Jackson."

"Blue ridge." She smirked knowing that our schools were rivals. I didn't say it then but I was in the middle of moving to that area, they had a really track team , and it would be easier to get a scholarship there than Jackson.

"Ughh my ex goes there."

"Really what his name?"

"It's actually a she. And Amy Horton."

"Really?! Oh my god, she's super popular at school. How long have two been broken up?"

"A month." I sighed.

She seemed taken back by my response. "Really?"

"Yea, why?"

"She's been dating this guy named Brandon for 3 months at our school."

"Wow." I looked down at the ground trying not to seem hurt.

"I'm sorry, I shouldn't have said anything. It wasn't any of my business." She started to seem nervous.

"No, thanks for telling me."

She was now closer to me than before. My heart started racing. I never got this nervous and hot, what the hell.

"Looks good." Megan said as she backed up from me throwing away the paper towels she used.

I wanted to get her number maybe I could use the classic 'Hey I'm a hot and badass werewolf , can I have your number' pickup line .... Nah.
"I should probably get your number before I go."

"Why's that?" She said smirking obviously going to give it to me.

I think you're really good looking and attractive and you make me nervous and hot.....
"Well, I'm actually moving to blue ridge this next week." I said innocently.

"Really?" She said teasingly.

"Yep."

She looked me up and down.Was I just me or is there a lot of "tension" in this frozen yogurt place bathroom?

"Okaayyy, I guess I should give it to you."

"Cool." I took out my phone and gave it her. "Here, add it in contacts."

"Mmkay." She typed it in and handed it back to me.

~~

"See you next week?"

"Yea."

We left it at that and I drove home with my best friend.

~~~
We were in my basement/bedroom Jacob had just lit up a blunt and taken a drag of it. "Pass me a the Cheetos." Jacob said lazily.

"Regular or hot?" I said turning on the tv and going to the coffee table that had the Cheetos on.

"Baked." He smiled ,laughing his ass off at how dumb of a joke that was.

"Regular it is." I threw the bag of Cheetos at his face.

"Heeyyy, that was rude!" He said reaching for he nearest pillow, raising it as if to threaten me.

"I'm not scared of you." I said confidently.

"You will be." With that being said he jumped on top of me and hit me with the pillow in the face.

I smirked and i used my strength to pick him up and started to act as if I was using him to bench lift.

"Hey that's not fair! Just because your the 'big bad wolf' doesn't mean you can cheat in a pillow fight.....but keep doing that I feel like I'm flying."

"22,23,24,,,,,57" I said jokingly lifting his whole body up with my arms.

"Wweeeeee" he said pretending to be a airplane.

I threw him off and stood up stretching out my arms "nice workout."

He got off the floor next to my bed, oh shit I meant to throw him on the bed. "Yea, nice throw too asshole." He chuckled.

After that I took a hit of the joint we had lit,we chilled and watched Orange Is the New Black.

~~~

"Where's all the lesbian action?" Jacob said trying to sound disappointed.

"Shut up Jacob you don't have to act straight around me, I know you're secretly craving dick. Like the the guy with the pornostatche."

He laughed " okayyy maybe him, and maybe Evan Peters. But that's that only guy ever, hashtag no homo."

"Let it all out Jacob" I said imitating a therapist waiting to hear all their patients problems.

"And Zac Efron." He confessed trying to make it sound dramatic.

"That's what I thought" I said sinking into my comfortable couch trying to reach the ultimate level of chill.

----------

Okay that was the first chapter , Hope you enjoyed it. I already have the next few chapters written, and things get pretty interesting. Don't forget to vote if you liked it! :)