Chapter 15. Pervert

Skylers POV.

I woke up, lying in my bed thinking that last night might have been a dream. I remember Megan's brother taking her home after the police came. The cop gave Jacob and I a ride to my house.

I rubbed my eyes, and sat up. I felt the urge to go check on her. I soon got up and walked to my dresser grabbing clothes to change into. I might as well take a shower and get ready for the day.

~~  I walked out of my house with my car keys with me. My hair finally dry from the hair dryer that kept burning my scalp. Maybe I could take Megan on a ride or something, to talk.

I walked up to her door step and knocked timidly. Almost immediately her brother opened it. Reese, right?

"Hey Skyler." He said with a small smile.

"Hey, is Megan up. I was thinking of taking her somewhere or something, to hang out." I asked fiddling with the car keys in my hand.

"I don't know , but you can go check. I was just about to watch the football game." He opened the door more, welcoming me into their house. I looked around once walking in , feeling the anxiety I had felt last night vanish. Megan was home, and safe now.

"Thanks." I walked up the steps that led to Megan's room. I tried to forget the images in my mind of the painting on the floor left from the intruder that took Megan. I was so glad I got to beat his ass. How could anyone hurt Megan like that. She was a angel.

I got to Megan's bedroom door and knocked. I heard footsteps and the door slowly opened, as I came face to face with Megan. "Hi beautiful." I said with a big smile, trying to reassure her I was not here to be an asshole.

She blushed lightly, "Hey." her voice was quiet, and softer than usual.

I pulled her into a hug, feeling her tense up and eventually relax in my arms. I guided her into her room, and to her bed before falling onto it. I pulled away from the long hug to see her smiling. I went back to holding her on her bed. For the first time I felt electricity when holding her this way. Everything before was just lust. She suddenly turned on her side to face me, my breath hitched in my throat when our eyes met. I couldn't help but wrap my arms around her and say tenderly "I never want to let go."

Her eyes widened a little surprised with my confession, but tried to hide it and play it cool as she said "Then don't."

I wanted to kiss her so bad right now. But instead I just nudged my head into the crook of her neck.

We stayed like that for a while until I said "I wanna take you somewhere today." I moved my head so now we were face to face.

"Where?" She asked sounding indifferent.

"Where ever the road takes us."

"Like a road trip?" She suddenly sounded interested.

"Sure. We can find a hotel or something and spend the night there then come back in the morning if you want...I would have to tell my mom though."

"And I would have to ask my brother.."
Megan pointed out.
My mom was very laid back and knew I wouldn't do something dumb, Megan's brother seemed a little more protective.

~ "THANK YOU!" Megan yelled from the top of the stairs to her brother who was down in the living room.
I walked behind Megan noticing how well her leggings fit on her body

"Pack up your stuff." I said while wrapping my arm around her waist.

"Stttoooppp." She whined smirking at me.

I pulled her closer "What?"

"You're a pervert." She laughed.

"Am not." I claimed.

"Am too." She smiled wider.

We continued this discussion into her room as she packed up everything.

"I never looked at your butt!" I lied jokingly , knowing she knew. I was lying on her bed sprawled out.

She laughed "Its okay if you did, not like you haven't seen it before."

"Ya know ... I never really got a good look at it.."

"Yea right, after all those times you've stared at it I'm sure you can draw it with a blindfold on."

"I've never seen it naked though." I said louder than I expected.

"And it's gonna stay that way."

I sat my upper body on my elbows looking up at her. "Sure it will.."

"It will! That was only a one time thing Skyler and you know it."

"That's not you were saying the other night." I countered.

"Let's just drop it okay.." Megan pleaded giving up.
I stood up from her bed walking over to Megan who was by her closet door. She looked up and swallowed hard. I lightly took her wrists in my hands. "What are you doing?" She asked. I pinned them against the wall while pushing Megan against it also. Starting at her neck kissing it genteelly. "Skyler." She breathed. I couldn't control myself. I felt her try to move her arms but my hands kept her wrist at place. I moved to her bottom lip , capturing it in my mouth and lightly bitting it. Megan let out a moan that awoken my wolf. I felt my nails grow into claws and my fangs come out. Shit.I let go of Megan and pulled away hastily.

She looked at me shocked not only with the way I looked but what I have just done.

AN// SORRY FOR THE LONG WAIT I HAVE BEEN BUSY BUT A NEW CHAPTER SHOULD BE COMING IN A FEW WEEKS OR LESS.

Thank you to those who comment and vote. Comments remind me to keep writing and update. votes are just amazing all together.