Chapter 19. How's this even possible

Skyler's POV

I stayed on top on her , just holding her. Afraid that I'd lose her again. She remembered. It wasn't just one-sided. And that was all I cared about right no-

"SKYLER THIS BITCH ASS WORKER SAID I COULDN'T STAY CAUSE I WAS SUPPOSEDLY LOITERING......oh..OH SHIT YOU FOUND HER!!! I KNEW IT!!!" Jacob yelled. He was jumping up and down with excitement. By now Megan and I were both looking up at him laughing with each other.

Jacob ran over to us freaking out and repeating that 'he knew it'. I got up holding my hand out for Megan to take it. I couldn't help but blush when I felt her hand in mine. Once I helped her up I looked into her eyes, this was crazy. How was this even possible.
"This is crazy." I said aloud.

"Really fucking crazy." She agreed smiling the way I remember. God she was even more gorgeous when I was awake.

"This is insane!!!! Where are the cameras Skyler! Am I getting punk'd? Where the hell is my daddy Ashton Kutcher?" Jacob babbled obnoxiously. Yep that was my best friend.

"Jacob there hasn't been a new episode of that in 4 years." I said laughing at his exposure of his daddy kink.

"Daddy is just waiting till I'm legal." He mumbled.

I laughed and looked back over at Megan. "So maybe we should go back to my house and figure things out?" Maybe this had to do with the fact that I was a werewolf. But Megan wasn't that wouldn't make any sense. Was it just a crazy thing where soulmates meet in dream?

~
We got to the house I immediately searched around the house for Adam.

"Adam!" I called out. Where the hell was he?

"What Skyler??" He said coming down the stairs. I look up stairs in his room. Where did he come from. Oh God. He was in my moms room.

"Where were you?" I asked knowing fully well where he had been.

He swallowed hard "Uh I- I was in my room."

"I'm gonna ignore the fact that you just lied to me. Ya know Adam. Me and you had a really nice talk about this in my dream. I'm happy my mom has found a man as good as you, okay?"

He smiled "Wow thanks Skyler." Then he returned to his serious self "But what do you mean you dreamt of it?"

"Okay this is gonna sound crazy but you gotta believe me." I said before starting to explain.

Adam nodded. "Go on."

I started with telling him how I dreamt the future in my head. I told him how I had fallen in love Megan in my dream and she dreamt of me too. I went in detail about the events that had happened in my head.

"Wow, Skyler." Adam said. "This is really unusual. Thing like this don't just happen."

Then my mom entered the room. Adam and I both looked at her as she started to speak. "Skyler I think I might have some answers for you."  Oh boy. I felt my heart speed up, answers is just what I needed. "I should have told you , I just thought that maybe it didn't pass onto you, since you took more of your father's traits."

"What didn't you think passed onto to me?" I asked looking at my mom as if I didn't know her at all. What could she possibly have been keeping from home.

"I'm a Clairvoyant. It's a special name for being psychic. And it seems as if you're one too. I don't know why I didn't see this coming, I guess I just thought you couldn't be a werewolf and a clairvoyant." My mom answered.
~~~~

Megan looked at me confused , "Okay so if you're psychic because of your mom, that still doesn't explain why I dreamt it too."

I smirked "Did you dream about the hotel too?"

Megan immediately started to blush "Yes."

"That's good." I laughed.

Megan cleared her throat "What I'm trying to say though is I'm pretty positive we dreamt all the same things, I know for a fact neither of my parents are anything close to supernatural. So why did I dream it too."

I leaned in closer to her "Maybe we're just soulmates."

Her eyes fell down to my lips "I want to kiss you."

Just like that I closed the space in between us and our lips met.

And that's when I knew we were meant for each other.

THE EENNNNDDDDDDDD

AN- IM SO SORRY IT TOOK ME SO LONG TO DO THE BONUS CHAPTER , BUT ITS HERE NOW AND I HOPE YOU LIKED IT. DONT FORGET TO VOTE AND COMMENT!!!THANKS FOR READING CLUMSY!