Ch.1 Supplier

■3rd Person POV■

L/N Y/N is tidying her new store as she's going to start her own rice bowl restaurant. Y/N was from Tokyo, she just graduated college this year. It was supposed to be one of the happiest times in her life if that accident didn't happen.

Y/N's parents died about two months ago in a car accident. Couldn't stand living in the house where so many memories with her parents were, which made her put the house on sale and decided to move for Hyogo, to live with her grandparents.

Y/N got some inheritance money. The moment she decided that she's going to move in with her grandparents, she decides to start a business so she could be the backbone of the family for her grandparents. 

Y/N rents a small building in the neighborhood. She and her grandparents just finished tidying up the store and planning to open for business next week. Y/N still needs to find a supplier for some of the ingredients like rice.

Y/N is now strolling around the neighborhood, trying to find something for lunch. Then she saw an onigiri shop called "Miya Onigiri".

Y/N: Onigiri would be nice... 

Y/N walks into the store and the bell chimes. The man behind the counter, Miya Osamu greets his customer.

Osamu: welcome to Miya Onigiri...

Y/N: uh hello... I would love to buy six onigiri please...

Osamu: please wait a minute...

Osamu makes the onigiri while Y/N's eyes wandering around the shop. 

Osamu: are you new around here? 

Y/N: oh... yes, I've just moved here recently...

Osamu places an onigiri on a plate and hands it to Y/N. Y/N looks up at Osamu with a confused look.

Osamu: it's on the house... just make sure to stop by again and be our regular...

Y/N: oh... thank you so much...

Y/N take the onigiri and eat it. She loves it, it tastes really good. Then it hits her.

Y/N: um Miya san? do you mind if I ask where did you get the rice to make this?

Osamu stares at Y/N and tilts his head.

Osamu: if you're planning on making your own Onigiri, then I'm not telling...

Y/N abruptly waves her hands in front of her.

Y/N: uh no no... I couldn't make an onigiri as good as this... 

Osamu chuckles a little.

Osamu: just kidding... I order them from an acquaintance of mine... he's a rice farmer named Kita san.... why do you ask?

Y/N: uh... actually, I'm about to start my own rice bowl shop around this neighborhood, just a couple of blocks from here... uh but I still haven't got suppliers for my ingredients yet...

Osamu packs Y/N's order and then pulls out his phone. He places the onigiri on the counter and hands it to Y/N.

Osamu: I can give you Kita san's number... If you want to I can inform him too...

Y/N's eyes are widened, she's smiling at Osamu.

Y/N: uh yes please... thank you so much...

Osamu: okay, what's your name and the restaurant name?

Y/N: oh... it's L/N Y/N... my restaurant is L/N's rice bowl... 

The two exchange numbers and then Osamu sends Kita's number to Y/N. After that, Y/N paid for the onigiri and leaves the shop. She just got her first friend here, a fellow shop owner.