Ch.5 I love You

■Kita's POV■

It's four in the morning, I've just finished taking my morning shower. I walk out of my room and passing the guest room door, as It's slightly ajar. I see as Y/N is still sleeping peacefully. The memories from last night when I almost kiss her flash through my head.

I immediately walk out of the house and head to my storage, pack some of the goods that will be delivered by (delivery man) san today. I'm trying to put my mind to something else so I could get Y/N out of my head but to no avail.

I need to keep my composure around her...

I don't want Y/N to feel uncomfortable around me. Just then, a creak was heard as the door of the storage was pushed open.

Y/N: Shinsuke san?

Dub dub

Calm down...

Kita: Good morning Y/N...

Her face is slightly flushed as she crept into the storage room.

Y/N: Shinsuke san... did you perhaps... carried me to the guest room last night?

Was she awake?

Kita: yes, you fell asleep on the veranda... so I carried you inside...

Y/N: I uh... I'm so sorry... the wind breeze makes me dozed off... you... should have woke me up Shinsuke san...

Y/N is flustered.

Kita: no, I couldn't wake you up... I don't want to... you looked so peaceful...

Y/N: th-thank you... Shinsuke san...

She helps me put the goods inside my truck. When everything is inside, I told her I want to pick some vegetables for her grandparents, as I'm going to walk her home.

 When everything is inside, I told her I want to pick some vegetables for her grandparents, as I'm going to walk her home

I caught the sight of her. Y/N is looking at the sunrise, the light shines on her figure like a spotlight. I can't hold it as I walk closer and stops in front of her.

Y/N turns her gaze at me.

Y/N: Shinsuke san?

I really like her...

Y/N's POV■

Shinsuke san is staring at me, he's so close. My heart beats faster as his eyes looking into mine.

Y/N: Shin...suke san?

Kita: I'm so sorry... I... last night I almost kiss you when you were asleep...

I could feel the blood rushes to my face, as my cheeks grew warm. My heart is pounding rapidly inside my chest.

Why would he do that?

Kita: I couldn't help it... seeing the woman that I love sleeping so peacefully in my house... I just can't keep my composure...

Shinsuke san...