Ch.4 I'm Craving For Your Presence

■Y/N's POV■

It's been a week I haven't seen Shinsuke san. Today is the day of rice delivery, will i finally see him again?

Shinsuke san didn't reply to my texts when I asked him what happens. I'm worried.

The door to my shop was knocked, I could feel my heart slightly flutter. I came to open the door but, it's not Shinsuke san that I see.

Delivery man: I'm here to deliver rice from Kita san...

Y/N: oh... um thank you, please put it in here...

I'm disappointed for a reason. I really want to see Shinsuke san. Just then my grandmother came to me and smiles.

Y/N's Gm: um, may I asked what happens to Shinsuke kun, why didn't he deliver the goods by himself? He usually did.

Delivery man: oh, Kita san got in a small accident last week. He fell from the stair in his storage and sprained his leg. Well, he could already walk yesterday, but still couldn't drive or lift up heavy stuff...

I could feel my heart skips a beat when I hear that. Why didn't he tell me?

Y/N: um... is he alright? I... he didn't respond to our texts...

Delivery man: oh right, his phone was broken too, it was broken when he fell...

Shinsuke san...

The delivery man left. I could feel my chest is clenching from the inside. I'm worried about Shinsuke san.

Y/N's Gm: why don't you visit him, sweetie?

I look up at grand and grandpa, the two look at me with such tender eyes. I want to see him, but.

Y/N: wh-what about the shop?

Y/N's Gp: don't worry honey, we can handle it... believe in your grandparents...

Y/N's Gm: you want to see him don't you?

I could feel my heart beating faster by the question.

Yes... I... want to see Shinsuke san...

■3rd Person POV■

It's 2 in the afternoon when Y/N decided to visit Kita. Y/N gets out of the bus and walks to Kita's farm. When the view is filled with fields, Y/N's eyes caught a familiar figure that she has been missing.

Kita is standing while watching some of his employees working in his field. One of the employees' points at Y/N, makes Kita looks her way. When he saw her Kita's face lit up.

 When he saw her Kita's face lit up

Kita: Y/N

He walks to her, but Y/N comes to approach Kita instead.

Kita: why are you here?

Y/N: I... uh, I heard you fell from the stairs.. so I came to visit...

Kita could see that Y/N looks worried. He too has been wanting to see her. Seeing her in front of him making him happy.