EPILOGUE

■3rd Person POV■

Sunday afternoon, Kita is sitting on his veranda, he looks down.

Just then, footsteps are heard approaching

Just then, footsteps are heard approaching. This brings a smile to Kita's face as he's turning his gaze at the door to the hall, waiting for it to slides open. 

The door is open, and a little boy runs inside and jumps onto Kita and he caught him. Kita looks up to see the other person entering the room. Y/N comes in, carrying teas on a tray. Kita watches as his wife places the tea on the table.

Y/N: It's cold Shinsuke san... please drink some hot tea...

Y/N smiles sweetly at her husband, making Kita's chest warm.

Shintaro: I helped to make the tea father...

Kita: really? thank you..

Kita and Y/N have been married for 9 years. A year after their marriage, Shintaro was born. Now, Kita, and Y/N live happily in this house with their eighth years' old son. Yes just the three of them.

Y/N walks closer to her husband, placing a hand on the top of his hand, she looks worried.

Y/N: are you okay?

Kita sighs and smiles, he kisses Y/N's forehead and Shintaro's head. 

Kita: yes, I'm alright... I have you two by my side...

Y/N smiles at her husband.

Shintaro: Great grandma is happy too right? she's watching over us from the sky, and still with us in here...

Shintaro places his hands on Kita's chest. Kita puts his hand on his son's head and pats him. Kita averts his gaze to one of a photo on the shelf.

 Kita averts his gaze to one of a photo on the shelf

Kita: yes, I'm sure she's happy...

It was the photo that Y/N took on the day Kita proposed to her.  Kita's Grandmother passed away last year and today is the anniversary, that's why Kita is feeling a little down today. But thankfully he has Y/N and his son with him.

A knock was heard from the front door. Shintaro runs to the front door and came back with Y/N's Grandparents as they close the shop to come for a visit. Y/N still runs the Rice ball shop with her grandparents. Kita drops her in the morning and picks her up when the shop is closed at night.

Kita and Y/N watch as Shintaro is talking with his great grandfather and great grandmother. Kita put an arm on Y/N's waist, pulling her body closer to him. Y/N looks up to see his husband smiling gently at her.

Kita: I'm glad I have you Y/N...

Y/N feels warm by his words and snuggles closer to him.

Y/N: I'm glad that I have you to Shinsuke san... I... Love you...

Kita: I love you...

Kita and y/N are happy to have each other...

Happy to have been blessed with Shintaro...

And happy to still have Y/N's grandparents too...

They're happily harvesting love in their life...

.

.

.

.

.

.

The End

Thank You so much for reading this story until its very last chapter

I hope you're entertained by my story

If you have free time, please check on my other stories as well.

Please stay safe, stay healthy, and be happy

^^

K A Y N U