Chapter Eight

Chapter Eight

"You're back early."

Rannia leaned her head against the doorframe leading into her room, gazing down at Carter with a sweet smile on her lips. With one hand caressing her arm, she flickered her gaze over to the calendar Carter was hovering over.

Soft pastel light radiated off the old lamp by his side, set up on the dark oak desk in their room. He had a pen in hand, and was tapping it nervously against the surface. The boy bit his lip.

"I finished work early today," he told her, taking his gaze from his girlfriend and back to his planner, "so they let me off early. They like me there, I think."

"The bank?" Rannia teased, hips swaying as she walked into the room, pushing the door nearly closed behind her. A slit of teasing light still seeped in from the hallway.

Carter laughed shyly, scribbling something down. "Yeah. Believe it or not, bankers are not all boring snobs."

"Well, of course not," Rannia mused sweetly, coming up behind Carter so she could wrap her arms around his gentle neck. Her touch was gentle, and the feeling of his warm, pulsing skin teased her-enticed that carnal lust for blood deep within her bones. She bent down to whisper in his ear. "You're there. And you're the sweetest boy I know."

The boy blushed at her touch, feeling his skin flush a light cherry. "I'm not a boy, babe." He pouted. Rannia cooed and waved a hand, pointing to his calendar.

"And what's this?"

"Our calendar. We're only staying at mom's for five more days, and our apartment isn't open for us to move in yet..." He trailed off, twirling his pen between his fingers. Rannia's eyes scrolled through his gibberish writing, sorting through the words she could pick out.

"Why is Mykel on this list?"

"Um, well-you see?" He pointed to the date five days from then. "We have to be gone by then. Mykel has a suite not far from my workplace-"

"Mykel?" Rannia questioned incredulously. It wasn't that this was a bad idea, not at all. Being closer to the eldest Amir son was a glorious, glorious thing. But she'd made it clear in the past two days that she and Mykel did not get along well.

It would be strange for her to suddenly want to hop on the Mykel Train.

"I know you don't exactly get along," the boy began nervously, "but it's free, and I've asked him to be on his best behavior."

"You've already asked?"

"Yes?"

Rannia sighed. "Well, it's a plan made. We'll be there for two weeks tops. Our apartment should be vacant by then."

You should be dead by then.

"I'm sorry, babe, I just didn't know-I couldn't think of-"

"Make it up to me."

"What?" The boy turned and looked over his shoulder, eyes falling on his girlfriend. With slow arms, she delicately slid her sweater from her shoulders, letting it fall in a heap on the floor. She turned to look at him with this...this look. A look no boy would dare deny.

Carter swallowed. "Oh."

Rannia's vagina was deprived of sex. It needed it, craved it

"We've been dating for over a month, Carter. Don't be shy."

She proceeded to sit on the bed, resting her hands on the covers. She turned her head to the side and exposed her collarbone to Carter's eyes. He took in the sight greedily.

His calendar and pen were forgotten on the desk, rolling off the edge as he neared Rannia. Placing one arm on the bed for support, he cupped her face and dipped in for a slow kiss. For a boy, he was a good kisser. Sweet, humble, and gentle.

Rannia slipped her tongue between his pink lips, letting his gentle taste fill her mouth. She pulled back for a moment, letting out a warm breath between their lips.

"Lie down for me."

Carter shrugged off her shirt and lay down on the bed, propping himself up on his elbows. His wide eyes drank her in as she slid off her pants, her shirt, her underwear-god, her bra.

As her small tits stood up in the warm air of the room, her nipples pebbled in that dim pastel lighting, outlining her taut skin and casting dark shadows along her curves. She crawled forward on the bed, positioning herself above his groin.

Dainty fingers undid his belt and his erect member was released moments later.

"You're a good boy," Rannia commented, dipping her head down to swirl her tongue along his cock. The boy released a deep groan, lips parted, eyes hooded, but face still directed directly towards Rannia as she slowly sucked him off.

She dipped her head up and down, rolling her tongue all along his tight skin, letting her wet mouth lubricate with each swipe and movement.

"Ah, oh fuck," Carter cursed. His dick started throbbing harder and his muscles began to contract. Rannia popped his dick out of her mouth before he could come, earning a groan from the boy.

"Trust me," she said sweetly, positioning herself above him. Her core was dripping wet. Her juices were sliding down her inner thighs; wet, hot, and then cool as air encased her inner thighs.

It was that tight moment of anticipation that aroused her. It was similar to the feeling right before the kill. The pause. The wait.

Slowly, Rannia lowered herself down on his length, letting his cock slide deep into her tight walls. Both sucked in a breath as she moved, rocking her hips slowly. Still, juices dripped out of her tight cunt.

Rannia had to bite down on her lip as she started lifting herself up and down, up and down.

"I'm on the pill. Just...just don't be too loud," Rannia moaned quietly.

"Oh, God." Carter groaned and shut his eyes tight, letting the feeling of him being fucked take over. With small thrusts upwards, he lifted his hips to meet hers, letting the faint sound of slapping mix with Rannia's soft moans.

She felt so good around him, rolling her hips, bobbing herself up and down on his cock. His hand drifted to hold her hip, pressing his fingers into the soft flesh of her skin.

Heat built up inside of Rannia's core, festering and burning.

"Shit," she gasped out, feeling a dark spark of delight run down her spine. Ice, spindly, deceiving-she felt something descend on her, something familiar. Something dark and alluring. Something she wanted so bad.

Looking forwards, she saw the door's reflection through the mirror above the bed.

Dark eyes.

Mykel was stood in the small crack of the open door, hands in his pockets, watching them. His lips were set, callous as usual. His jaw was ticking, flexing the strong cords along his neck. Shadows festered inside his gaze, and his eyes dipped. She felt his stare travel all along her exposed spine, her hips, her ass. Then back to the mirror.

The look in his eyes.

"I-I'm close-" Carter grunted out, making one final thrust into Rannia's throbbing core. The girl moaned hoarsely at the sudden movement, unable to control herself as she moved forward, hands grasping the top of the headboard as she slammed herself down to complete her climax.

Ecstasy filled her body and warmth filled her hole, wetness seeping out; Carter's release, her release.

Rannia's forehead was beaded with sweat as Mykel watched her complete herself, breathing heavily and gasping as final splurges ran through her body.

When she was done, she managed to open her tired eyes, gaze falling to the door.

And Mykel was gone.

(a/n: a haha, if anyone I know is reading this, I simply do not exist. I am a figment of your imagination. I cease all functions. I am no more :D)