You Are

Just in the world of soulmates, every child born with a special locket which would be used to find their mates. It is rare for them to find who they belong to as many refuse to show their locket out in the fear of getting cheated by fake ones and also they can be anywhere in the world, so it is quite a task.

As growing up Jb knew he can never find the one, in his case he knew he had more than one mate. It was a regular day for him as he get ready for his school, first day of his senior year. He bid his mom a bye as he started to walk to his school. Nothing new the same street with the same people with no one paying attention to anything but themselves. He made his way straight to the classroom, he didn't have much friends too.

As the time passes students started to fill in. Finally came the teacher with boy trailing behind him. The teacher introduced the boy as the new student in the class. 'Isn't it everybody's new day here?' Jb thought to himself as he looked up to see the boy. He was stuck for a moment, 'God, he was fucking handsome' that was the thing crossed his mind. Out of the habit he started to rub his locket around his neck. He also does that when he met someone handsome to remind himself to wait for the one.

He didn't know what happened or why but the boy now looking into his direction. He was super self conscious as he didn't know what to even do or where to put his hand, he place it on the table as natural as possible.

The boy made his way to his deal as he sat beside him. Jb turned to the front of the class before he say something stupid. But that boy had other ideas, "hello, I am Jinyoung." He said to him.

"Oh, hello, I-I am Jb...I mean Jaebeom." He said with much effort. The boy just chuckled.

"Why is your face is so red?" He asked as he enjoyed the embarassed part of Jb.

"Because you're hot as hell." Jb mumbled hoping that boy won't get that but he was wrong if the annoying laugh was any indication.

"Did you find any one of your soulmate yet?" The boy asked as he controlled his laugh.

"No... Anyone?! How do you know?" Jb asked shocked.

"You're literally wearing your locket out, you dumbass." He said as he hit him on the head.

"How do you even know that is my soul locket? It is not even common...." Jb stopped his blabbering when he saw Jinyoung pull out his locket.

"YOU?!!!" Jb yelled taking all of the class's attention on himself. Jinyoung just slapped his hand over JB's mouth as he apologized to everyone. The teacher let them with a warning.

"Why both of my soulmates are dumb as hell." Jinyoung whispered to himself.

"You found another?!" Jb asked with the same shock tone but in a less volume because of Jinyoung's warning hand on him.

"We can talk about it on the Lunch break." He said as he looked ahead to pay attention to the class. Jb just stared at him dumbly for the whole class hour. After the hectic class hours came the luch break.

Jb rushed Jinyoung to pack his things, but Jinyoung being the demon's child took his sweet time to pack just three notebooks. Jb lost his patience, he pulled his notebook and dumped them into his back and held Jinyoung's hand in his and literally ran to the cafeteria.

"So, Who?" He asked as soon as they reached the cafeteria, looking around.

"Who who?" Jinyoung asked acting confused, having time of his life by torturing Jb.

"Our soulmate." Jb asked losing his patience in every passing second.

"Well, both of you studying in the same school and you didn't even find each other, I really hating heaven to match me with these stupid people." Jinyoung said looking at Jb who was scanning the whole cafeteria with his eyes. He smiled at that, that boy was desperate to know about the other person, 'He must have felt lonely with no mates.' Jinyoung thought. He also felt lonely, that's why after he find out about his soulmate he decided to change to his school, what he didn't expect was to find his another soulmate there.