GOT (Part -2)

That night when Jackson got to their dorm he waited until everyone fell asleep and went to the bathroom and locked himself in and started to break down. Mark and Bambam woke up noticing Jackson isn't in the room, they are also worried about him as they know the pain of being away from everyone you love and your comfort zone all at the same time.

They clearly heard him crying from the other side of the door. They waited not really rushing or make him feel uncomfortable. They are not really got into he friendship zone up until now.

After half an hour or so Jackson came out of the bathroom eyes red and puffy. He was scared for a second to see someone then it turned into surprised as he noticed it is two of his members.

"We are sorry... We know how you feel... We also didn't like that rule but Jimmy came with it so we sticked to that as we can't say no him." Bambam said not wasting anytime in consoling him. Actually they knew Jackson is in much more difficult position as the only person he had died and he can't even hear the last words they wanted to say.

"Actually we don't know how you feel right now for real as we have the people we care about still in this world even though we can't contact them. But we are here if you wanted to talk or cry about anything." Mark said stating the truth.

Jackson didn't say anything he came forward and hugged them harder. None of them expect that but they soon reciprocate the hug.

"Thank you..." He stuttered out. That night three of them talked alot and slept together in the same bed.

Morning Jackson felt much more refreshed and happy as he now have two people who he can rely on. But after the lunch time his energy was dropping to the dangerous level where he has to even focus more to keep his eyes open. They cutted his food to only one fruit per day as Jackson didn't seem to show the results they wanted and the showcase already approaching.

He made a mistake for the fourth time. "Okay, you better focus here fool." Jimmy yelled at Jackson. He just apologized to them and tried to focus more. When he didn't perfectly land after the trick. Jimmy told him he have to stay another one hour extra to practice which Jackson accepted without saying anything. It is a miracle that Jimmy waited to give him punishment until he made four mistakes.

All of them left the practice room around 11pm, Jackson has to stay another one hour for extra practice which already a sad thing but he has to be with Jimmy alone which brought back his old memories.

"So, I never thought that my slut will come all the up here. Did you sleep with anyone to get this chance?" He asked as all of them left. Jackson stood in the corner not even have the courage to stand infront of Jimmy.

"Tell me how you enjoy this?" He continued as he made his way towards Jackson. "What I told you about eating? See they also made you do the same thing, right?" He asked as he now stood tall infront of Jackson.

"I-i..." Jackson tried to say something, anything at this point but nothing came out of his mouth.

"How come you came to equal level as me. You know when I left you I never imagined that we will met again like this. Now I think about it I should have kept you under me, the biggest mistake I ever did was left you. Well, now I am here to correct that mistake." Jimmy said as he pushed Jackson onto the wall. Jackson whimpered at the impact.

"Please... Let me go..." Jackson pleaded which only fell into deaf ears as Jimmy didn't even stop what he was doing.

"You know how long I had to wait to do this..." He said as he pulled Jackson's hair made him look up ag him. Jackson felt his knees weak, the memories from his early life crashed him like tsunami. "You always stick with others that I didn't have you alone for myself even for a minute." He said as he attacked Jackson's neck biting and leaving marks. His teeth punctured the skin enough to draw blood.