Perfect Student (Jackbum)

Jackson Wang was one that all the teacher in JYP high school hates. None of them dared even to punish him. He is one of a kind. You could never made him do something he doesn't like. All of the teacher learnt it in a hard way.

That's why when a new teacher came to JYP High school all the teacher agreed he should be the one to go to the class G7. The one Jackson in. The class is almost as rowdy as Jackson as none of teachers are going to even try to control them.

Jb is not a normal man though, he completed his studies in a very young age and one of the person get a good job on JYP High school one of the biggest schools in Korea. He also famous for his looks between male and female.

He walked confidently to the assigned classroom. When he opened the door it was almost like a kindergarten not a senior year class. Everybody doing their own work which is playing around making noises with desk and some are even sleeping in the middle of all the noises.

Jb stood infront of the room, but none of them seem to pay attention to him. He cleared his throat which is no avail as the class's noise swallowed his sound. "Settle down, now." He yelled making everyone froze on their places.

He recived a paper ball on his head within a second. All of the students laughed at that. He looked at the direction where the paper came from. A boy with blonde hair stretched himself as he sat properly on his seat as he rubbed his eyes to get any sleepiness out.

"Why are you shouting when I am sleeping in here?" He asked as he doesn't even have a care in the world.

"I am your new teacher. My name is Im Jeabum but you can call me Mr.Im." he introduced himself.

"Are you kidding me? You disturbed my sleep for this? ridiculous." Jackson said as he couldn't even believe what he is hearing.

Jb didn't say anything. He have a feeling that Jackson is just hiding under all those irritating comments and ignorance. He is going to get him. He can't deny the fact that certain boy with the puppy eyes caught his attention.

"You got detention for a week." He said looking at Jackson. It gained a lot of 'Ohh's from the students. Jackson just smiled at him. He turned to start the class but none seem to be interested in it.

He turned around to saw them, "you all can join him in the detention if you make another noise." He yelled which got effectively shut up all of them. Jb can be scary whenver need to be. Jackson just smirked at that.

After that everything went normal. When it was the end of the class everybody got up to leave with only Jackson and Jb inside.

"You really think I am going to stay? Dream on Jb." Jackson said as he went to got out of the class. But got stopped as Jb pulled him by his wrist. Jackson squealed as he didn't expect that motion. He got pushed to the table and he got pinned to the table with Jb putting his hands both sides of him. Jackson looked shocked as he didn't expect Jb to be this close.

"Stay here." Jb whispered as he leaned more close to Jackson. Jackson didn't even know how to respond to that. It didn't even register when Jb gone to close the door. He got his senses back when he heard the lock clicked.

"Are you kidding me? What the hell are you doing?" Jackson yelled as he made his way to the door. He even forgot to take his bag. But got shut up when Jb pressed his mouth onto his. He can't believe that this is happening. Why the heck the teacher kissing him. He doesn't complain though he was handsome as hell.

He got pushed to the wall near the door. Jb took his hands without breaking the kiss. He placed them above his head with wrists together. Jackson whinned he wanted to pull Jb closer but couldn't with his hands on JB's hold.