Just Sleep (Got6 X Jackson)

It is hard being a prostitute at the age of seventeen and it is even hard in the world of soulmates. People would just come there just to forget who they lost whose mark spread on their skin. But they always forget that the one they are using for that also has a mark on their skin which signifies that they belong to someone else too.

Scare was the only thing Jackson felt when they caught him when he was thirteen, he was a orphaned boy in an unknown country. They didn't use him as they said he looked too young to be seen as something more than a child. They waited up until he grew up, he only got tortured when the owners of the brothel gets bored or get drunk.

Usually they would burn or do anything in their power to destroy the soulmate mark. But they can't never destroy the feeling connected with that. But it is all a hopeless dream, who would believe that when they say they are soulmates when they are prostitutes and didn't even have the mark to prove them.

Jackson didn't have a mark until that day the day that changed his life.

Jackson and his friend Felix went out of the brothel more like sneaked out on Jackson's seventeenth birthday. They knew sooner or later they will be pushed into the prostitution. They didn't have money or anything they could possibly trade to enjoy but they were happy just to be out of there. It is not like they escaped from there or anything. They knew their owners will definitely find them. They decided to enjoy until then.

The tortures or the beating ups didn't scare them anymore, well it would hurt like hell but it is worth it if they enjoyed atleast two hours of freedom. It is not like they don't get beaten up when they just act obedient, right?

The weather is nice that day, Jackson for the first time wearing a normal tee instead of a baggy hoodie. He didn't know why but Jackson likes to hide himself. He thought by that he can delay the time of getting into prostitution. Ryan as usual on his button up.

They giggled delightfully when they entered the coffee shop. They got some money from a very generous old lady whom they helped to carry her bags and helped her get taxi to get home safe. She blessed the boys and gave them some changes stating they could use that to get something to drink. They didn't expect that but they also don't complain as they had nothing since the morning.

When Jackson turned after bought a coffee he got stumbled and poured everything on a person that came in. He fell down in the process. He looked up feeling scared of what the other might say, "hey boy, are you alright?" The boy asked. He had black hair with a pink highlight on the front.

"I am really sorry." Jackson rushed out as he tried to got up only to wince in pain as he sprained his ankle. The boy and his friends who stood behind him noticed that as they moved to help him up.

Something like ticklish felt on Jackson's hand, right at his wrist. He looked down and saw that a bird in green colour started to form on there. Others also noticed that, they seem shocked for some reason. They can, it is not a normal thing to see a seventeen year old boy getting a soulmate mark. Jackson hissed when his leg pressed the ground. Felix came to his side to held him.

He looked at them again to say sorry but got interrupted when his owners ducklings came there, "what the hell you are doing here?" One of them yelled making both Ryan and Jackson froze on their place. It is not a different scenery though as mostly prostitution is legal even if they know they were forced into it people would be scared to confront them. They neared them giving a harsh slap to both of them.

One of them snatched the hand that got6 holding and another one pulled Felix away making Jackson with no support. Jackson fell forward as he couldn't keep himself up. He got a kick for that, he could hear others the ones that helped him before trying to protest maybe to help him. He got pulled harshly by his shirt. And soon he was out, in the car going to the place he hate the most.