GOT - Part 3

Everything went normal after until their debut. None seem to left Jackson's side as one of them always by his side. After the debut Jackson made name for his variety show appearances and they knew JYPE using it a bit far as theh booked all the shows without even thinking about giving Jackson a break. But Jackson accepted it as it is for their team.

The moment they were given the Christmas break after debut none of them wanted to miss it. Then their thoughts turned to Jackson. He isn't there , never been there. He is always in shooting of show after show.

"But, we can't leave Jackson alone." Jb said looking at all of them. They knew Jackson didn't going to get any break atleast not anytime soon.

"I am not going anywhere." Mark said looking at them.

"What?" All of them asked surprised. How can he not go to visit his family? It's been already two years since he last saw them.

"I know but we only going to get five days of break. It really in anyway going to be used to visit the other side of the world." Mark said with a bitter smile.

"Me too." Bambam said.

"You too, what?" Jinyoung asked Bambam.

"Not going anywhere. We can take care of him. Don't worry, guys." He said smiling.

They really felt like they wanted to do something but they knew it is not in their hands. They trust Mark and Bambam to take care of Jackson. They really have to do something about this before things get out of control. They put that on the things they need to take care of when they came back from their break.

When Jackson entered the dorm, he knew there will be no one as they all have their holidays. He had no where to go and also he got committed in so many shows, he knew he would be the only one in the dorm... except... Jackson thought as he heard someone's foot steps in otherwise silent house.

"Whoa Jack, you're back. I am waiting for you. Now we can have the fun as everyone left for the break. I just stayed here for you, to give you company." Jimmy said smiling wide which looked creepy.

Jackson was stunned for a moment. He really didn't knew what to do. "Y...you..." He asked in a broken voice. Nothing seemed to come from his mouth.

"Surprised to see me here? I know you'll like it." Jo said closing the distance between them trapping Jackson against the wall.

"I... I need to go to the company, sorry." Jackson threw the lie that came to him and went to the door to get out of there as soon as possible.

"Where you think you're going?" Jimmy asked as he leaped to catch Jackson and pushed him to the wall again.

"I..." Jackson couldn't even talk properly. He struggled to get out of his hold but couldn't. But that didn't stop Jo from nearing him.

"You know how long I waited for this moment? They really thought thay can stick with you all the time, huh?" Jimmy asked as he leaned to kiss Jackson which Jackson tried to dodge.  Jimmy held Jackson's chin in vice grip as he leaned again. 

"Hyung...p-please..." Jackson started to breathe heavily. If it continues he will sure have a panic attack. But Jimmy didn't seem to be think about anything. He leaned in to kiss him. Jackson screamed not really caring about anything and started to push Jimmy away. But nothing seem to be working as Jimmy caught his hands and turned him to push his face to the wall. His grip tightened as Jackson struggled to let loose.

Like heaven heard his scream the front door opened and within few seconds Jimmy's grip on him was lost. He turned around to see Mark punching him like a sand bag. Bambam came to his side to help him control his breathing.