Chapter 2:

*Two years later*

I just finished a mission and was on my way back to the apartment. I heard what sounded like a fight and went to investigate. I saw several pros fighting some people from the league. Hey, it's Deku... I haven't seen him in a while... I guess I could go say hi... I went over and dodged one hero, then went and punched Deku. He turned to me and stopped.

"Ochako?"

"Hey, Deku. Long time, right?" I ran at him again, he moved and looked at me again.

"Ochako, please don't fight me. I can't fight you."

"Then leave now." I ran at him again, he dodged a punch, then I kicked him. He twisted my arm behind my back, holding me like that. "Let me go."

"No. I'm not letting you go back to them."

"Then arrest me now." He released me, I turned and saw Dabi. "Thanks."

"Of course. Be careful, okay?"

"Don't worry so much. I'll be okay."

"Good." He shot Deku a quick glare, then went back to the other pros. I turned back to him, seeing him with a disgusted look on his face.

"What?"

"You two are a thing? That's nasty."

"Shut the hell up." I ran at him, he moved and pushed me against a wall. I turned and used my quirk on him, then shoved him into the ground, pinning him there.

"Ochako, please."

"Please what? Come back? I don't want to go back. I'm happy where I am. I love the league."

"No, you were going to be a hero, Ochako. Do you not realize that?"

"Of course I do. I just don't care."

"Well if you don't care that you're killing people maybe you will care that I might be able to get your memory back."

I paused, "really?"

"Yeah. Most quirks like that aren't permanent. If I tell you stories. Something. Something should work. I'll be able to help you. I'll do whatever I can to help you."

"You really think I'll be able to remember everything?"

"Yes I really do."

I looked at him for a second, then I was shoved off of him. I looked over and saw the hero with spiky hair.

"Ochako..."

I got up and glared at him. "Get away from me."

"Ochako! Get over here!"

"Coming!" I glared at the two one more time then ran over to Dabi. He grabbed my hand and we started walking away. "Dabi?"

"Yeah?"

"Um.. is there a way to get my memory back?"

He paused, "Don't know."

"Really?" He glanced away, "Dabi, can I get my memory back?"

"I hate it when you ask me things..." he sighed, "yeah, you can."

"How?"

"Doing things you did before, talking with people you knew before, hearing stories..."

"So if I wanted to know everything I would just talk to them?"

He looked at me, "do you want to leave us?"