Chapter 4:

In the morning I got up and stretched my arms over my head. I went out to the main room, Deku was the only one there. He looked at me, then looked down.

"Good morning..."

"Good morning." He said, not looking up.

"Did I say something last night? If I did, I'm sorry, I-"

"No, you didn't say anything. I'm sorry for being weird, I just..." he sighed, "it's nothing."

"Okay..." I sighed and sat next to him, he still wouldn't look at me. "Please tell me what's wrong. I want to help."

"Nothing happened." He turned away.

"Deku..." I sighed, "okay, that's fine." I leaned back on the couch, "are the other two at work?"

"Yeah, they had early shifts today."

"And you?"

"I didn't have work today."

"Oh, okay." I sighed, "are you sure you're okay? You're acting weird."

"I'm fine." He smiled, "don't worry about me."

"Okay..." He looked at his phone, looking slightly confused, then looked up at me, "what is it?"

"Someone from the league is texting."

"Let me see."

He handed me the phone, I looked at the texts, labeled like they came from me.

O: hey, Ochako, I need to talk to you

D: who?

There was a slight pause.

O: Dabi.

D: you aren't going to try and take me?

O: of course not. Where do you want to meet?

D: where we met last night?

Another pause.

O: okay. See you in 20?

D: sure

O: come alone, alright?

I paused.

D: okay, I guess...

I handed the phone back to Izuku.

"What was it?"

"He wants to meet... something was off, though. Can you come with me?"

"Of course."

"But don't get seen."

"Okay."

"Thank you. How long does it take to get to the park from here?"

"Around five minutes."

"Okay, we'll leave in a little while then."

"Okay. What do you think is going to happen?"

"I don't know. That wasn't Dabi. Or it was and he was being told what to say. I'll probably go there and meet with him, but there will be others there waiting." I sighed, "this is going to be fun..."

"I'll be there to help, okay? I promise I will be."

I smiled, "yeah, I know you will be. Thank you for helping me so much, I really appreciate it."

"Of course."

"Also... don't blame yourself for what happened to me." He turned away, "I'm sorry for what I said when we fought. Please don't think it was your fault."