Chapter 3

*present time*

Dabi shoved Deku away from me and stepped between us, I could feel the rage coming off of him.

"What the hell?"

"Did it work?" He asked me.

"Y-yeah. I remember the fight."

"Anything else?"

"Nothing other than right before we kissed."

"Then we'll talk with you and help you remember."

I took a step back, "no. I still don't trust you. You ruined that."

"Please, Ochako. We can help you."

"No. I need to go have a talk with Shigaraki now thanks to you. He's probably going to think I'm remembering everything and is going to tell me to kill someone..." I looked at Izuku, "maybe it'll be you. See you around." I grabbed Dabi's hand and we started walking back to the other apartment building.

"I'm sorry it didn't go well."

"Whatever. I don't care." I looked down, then felt his arms wrap around me, "I don't need to remember anything from before. I have the league." I looked at him, "and you." I smiled.

"You'll always have me. But what about Shigaraki? How mad was he?"

I sighed, "he said we'll have a 'nice conversation' when I get back. So that'll be fun."

"I'm sorry... I'm sure it'll be fine, though."

"Yeah, I know." We got back to the apartment building and went up to the third floor. We walked in, I was grabbed and slammed into a wall. I looked up and glared at Shigaraki, who gave me the same look. "A simple 'hello' would have worked just fine."

"What the hell did you do?"

"I didn't do anything." I shoved him off of me, "if I did I wouldn't have come back here."

"You don't remember anything?"

"No."

"Fine. Then you need to kill someone."

"What about the guy I have to kill tomorrow?"

"Forget about him. Shoto Todoroki. One week. Get it done."

"Fine."

"Good." He turned and went back to his room, I looked at Dabi, who looked concerned and worried.

"What is it?"

"I... you..." he sighed, grabbed my hand, and pulled me into his apartment, then started pacing.

"Hey, hey, tell me what's happening." I grabbed both of his hands and he looked at me, "calm down. Explain what's wrong."

"I'm sorry to scare you, it's just..." he sighed, "I don't really know how to say this..."

"Well think about it and tell me when you're ready." I said.

"Okay." We sat on the couch in silence for a minute, "so..." he turned away, "I've never really told you about my family, have I?"

I looked at him, "no, you haven't..."

"Well... my father was abusive towards my little brother. Me and him were really close, I helped him out a lot. Eventually I couldn't take it anymore so I just... left. They all think I'm dead."

I looked at him for a second, "why are you so upset all of a sudden? Did something happen?"

"Yeah. My girlfriend has to kill him."