Chapter 5:

I woke up only an hour later because of a nightmare. I sat on the edge of the bed, catching my breath and looking down at my hands. I ran a hand down my face, then got up and left the room. I turned right and went to Deku's room. I saw that the light was on, so I quietly knocked.

"Come in." I heard from inside. I opened the door and saw him at his desk. He turned to me, "hey. Couldn't sleep?"

"Nightmare. Can I stay with you please?"

"Of course." He looked at his desk for a minute, wrote something down, then looked back at me as I closed his bedroom door. "You think you'd be able to sleep any better with me?"

"Well, I feel safe with you. So maybe."

He smiled a little, "well, I'd be happy to help." We sat on his bed for a few minutes while talking, "so why were you and Dabi dating in the first place? He doesn't seem like that kind of guy."

"He's actually really sweet to people he trusts. We didn't really get together until a little after you found out I was still alive." I shrugged, "I really liked him."

"Liked?"

"Well... yeah. I didn't know what I was like before. I didn't know how I viewed him before I was taken by them. I still really care about him and I really hope he's going to be able to get away from them soon so he can live his life. But I just... I can't be with him like we were. Not any more."

"I get it." He opened his arms and pulled me into a tight hug, "I'll always be here for you. No matter what."

I nuzzled closer with a little smile, "I know. Thank you, Izuku."

"Of course." I pulled away and looked at him for a second, "what? Did I say something?"

"No..." I looked at him for another few seconds before lightly kissing him. His eyes widened slightly before closing and he kissed back with a small smile. He pressed me back against the bed as the kiss got more heated, then trailed down my neck as I smiled a little and tilted my head to the side.

I woke up with something warm wrapped around my waist. I smiled and remembered the night before. I looked at Izuku, he was awake, lightly rubbing his thumb in circles on my side with his eyes closed and a small smile on his face. I gently kissed him, he kissed me back. I pulled away and saw that he finally opened his eyes and was now looking at me.

"Good morning."

"Good morning. Did you sleep any better?"

"Yeah I did."

"Good." He kissed my cheek, then sat up, "I have work today."

I groaned, "do you have to go?"

"Yeah, I'm sorry." He kissed me, "Kacchan will be here today so you won't be alone. Do you want to borrow some clothes?"

"Yes please."

"Okay." He got up and got dressed, then pulled out some clothes and put them on the bed for me, "I'll go make some breakfast. See you in a minute."

"Kay." He left the room, I sighed and got dressed in the clothes he laid out for me. I walked out to the kitchen and watched him as he made food. After a bit he laid the food out in front of me and we ate. Katsuki and Shoto joined us and we all ate together before Shoto and Deku got up.

"I'll see you later." He kissed me, "stay inside, I don't want to come home to find out the league got you somehow."

"I'll stay here." I kissed him again, "be careful."