Chapter 6:

*four months later*

Izuku pulled me tighter against him, I smiled a little, just realizing he was awake.

"Good morning." He hummed in response, nuzzling his face into my hair. I smiled a little, "do you have work?" He shook his head. "Good. We have all day together, then." I closed my eyes again, a smile on my face. We stayed like that for another thirty minutes before I moved a little. He pulled me tighter against him, I smiled a little, "Deku, we should get up." He sighed, "we can't stay in bed all day."

"Yeah, I know." He mumbled, still not looking at me, "I just want to stay like this forever."

"Me too." I turned and kissed him, "but we can't." I pulled away and sat up, he wrapped his arm around me and pulled me back down, pinning me to the bed. I giggled, he kissed me softly, then pulled away and kissed me again, placing a hand on the side of my face. He pulled back and finally looked at me with a small smile, I smiled back.

"I'm so happy you're back."

"It's been four months."

"And I'm thankful for every day I have with you." He kissed me again.

"I'm happy I'm here too." I kissed him, he smiled a little, then pulled away and released me. He got up and got dressed, as did I. We walked to the door, before leaving he turned and kissed me again. I smiled and wrapped my arms around his neck. I pulled away and looked at him, "I love you."

He smiled a little and kissed me again, "I love you too." Again, "so so much." Again, "I always will."

"I know. Thank you for being here for me all the time."

"Of course." He kissed me again, "come on." He grabbed my hand and we walked out of the room and to the living room. We sat down and started watching a movie. A few minutes later Izuku got a call. He looked at the name, then handed the phone to me. I looked at it and saw it was from my old phone. I answered, stood up, and walked to another room.

"Hey."

"Ochako, listen to me. You know we want you back because you're our assassin, right?"

"Yeah, I know."

"Okay. I don't have a lot of time, so just listen, okay?"

"Okay."

"There's a girl that joined us. If you see someone, your age, white hair, brown eyes, average height. Nothing really stands out with her, but we're using her quirk to get you. She can open up portals to other worlds. If you go through I don't know where you'll end up."

"Do they know where I am yet?"

"No, but they have someone that has hacked into security cameras to see where the heroes go after work. It'll only be a matter of time."

"About how long do you think?"

"I think in the next couple days."

I sighed, "okay. Thank you, Dabi."

"Of course. I need to go, I'll talk to you later."

"Okay, talk to you later." He hung up, I turned off the phone and went back to Izuku, plopping down next to him with a huff.

"You okay? What was it about?"

"They got this girl to join them with a powerful quirk."

"What kind of quirk?"

"She can open portals to different worlds. They're also finding a way to find out where you guys live. They're looking at security cameras to see where you guys go after work or something. "